𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

-------------------------------
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞- 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲-𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲- cierra14angel
𝐀/𝐧- 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
-------------------------------

Sᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ᴘᴏᴠ-

"Karl can you recognize this Person?" I say, hoping for a positive answer which is nearly impossible as one of my fianće forgot about the other. "It feels familiar but I still dont get the person." He says confused, looking at the picture.

It was a picture of the 3 of us, eating ice-cream, having a fun time.oh how I wish we could go back in time.I cant thinking about my other hybrid fianće, how is he able to handle this?

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭.

Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Here I am, in my room in las nevadas, making the 16ᵗʰ line on my wrist, it was bleeding alot and my head was feeling dizzy but I did'nt care. I just lost my fianćes,my loves, my 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. I made the 17ᵗʰ line and my vision turned blur as I 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

Kᴀʀʟ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Sapnap has been trying to make me remember this one person called Quackity but I just dont know him, Sap told me he was my other fianće but I dont remember having any memories with him.

Sapnap took me to this one tree which I suppose is called 'Love tree' when we reached there I saw alot of names 'H+A', 'M+S', 'J+K', but the one which stood out the most was the one in the middle 'K+Q+S', I went near it and touch it and I had a wave of memories flooding in my brain.

Quackity....He's my fianće, my love, my duck.

As soon as I realize everything I ran. "KARL!" Sapnap yelled, chasing me but I didnt care. I had a fianće to meet.

Unfortunately Sapnap caught up with me and grabbed my hand. "What are you doing!?" He asked out of breath. "Sap, I remember."

Those words shocked him (in a good way) "Y-you mean you remember Quackity?" I nod, He hugged me and we continued our journey to meet our fianće.

As we reached the gate of las nevadas, fundy blocked our way "I dont think Quackity would like to see someone." He said sternly.

"Fundy please." I begged him, he shook his head. "I remember him. If we go in I think we will be able to fix him..." I said. Fundy thought for a moment then let us in. We were navigated to his room by Charlie.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫'𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰

We say Quackity, 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕.blood spreaded everywhere. Charlie was really shock,tears running down his cheeks.

Sᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ᴘᴏᴠ-

I didnt think, I grabbed Quackity and Carried him to the Hospital,Running. Karl behind me.

When we reached there, my face was soaked with salty tears.

The doctors were quick to react, putting Quackity in an emergancy room. Karl and I waiting outside.

After some time, the doctor came to us with a good news.

"you can go see him now."

Karl and I rushed to see an Adorable duck hybrid laying, his arms wrapped in bandage, His eyes fluttering open. This might be weird but he looked very beautiful.

He opened his eyes fully, looking at us, shocked.

"Hello Quacks" Karl said with a slight smile.
"Hi..." He replied back.
"I remember baby.." karl said softly rubbing quackitys hand.
"I can see that.." Quackity said.
it was a torturing silence until
"C-can I kiss you guys?" Quackity asked.
"of course bubs." I answered leaning towards him so he could kiss me then leaning back so he could Kiss Karl, after that I gave Karl a quick peck.

       ~𖧷𝔽𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣𖧷~

3ʳᵈ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Quackity was now out of the hospital. Karl and Sapnap came to pick him up, and they went to kinoko kingdom.

"Why?" Quackity asked,"Hm?" Karl hummed, confused."Why did you guys leave me?..." That queastion seemed to shock them both. "We're sorry Quackity" Said Sapnap.

They were now sitting in the bed of Karl and Sapnaps house in Kinoko kingdom. "Its just that bubs... I have memory loss.." Karl said in a sad tone. "Oh.." Quackity replied. "That explains it."

.
..
....

"Hey! This is no time to be sad! We just reunited!" Sapnap said in a playful rude voice. The other fianćes chuckled and soon Quackity was attacked with hugs and kisses, giggles filled in the room.

"I love you, Amors."
"I love you two more."
"I love you guys the most."

-------------------------------

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝? 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚢𝚔.

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤- 770