𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚎...

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚎...
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲: cierra14angel
𝐓.𝐖: 𝚁@𝚙𝚎,𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐,𝚜3𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 @$𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝, 𝚜-𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚛.

(𝑨/𝒏 𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕.𝒘 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌.)
------------------------------

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Things have been going good. Quackity was ok now and is has now started working on Las Nevadas again. At that time. Slime and him were the only ones there.

Fundy and Wilbur were hanging out, having father,son moment, Purpled went out with punz to do brotherly work and Foolish had a day off for his,Sam,and Ponks anniversary.

Quackity right now was gambing with someone while Tommy and Slime were working somewhere else(I changed this abit, hope you dont mind)

Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ-

I was gambling with this person and usually I was the best at this but looks like this guy had alot of training.

After a while the game ended with me lossing.

"Well now...as I am the winner, you must listen to me." that guy said sternly, I could'nt help but feel a little uncomfort.

"you must give me a special treatment."

The words shocked me. I cant do this, I have 2 fianćes and I dont even know him! "Y-yeah, no thank you" I said, cringing at my stutter.

"You dont have another choice! You loss, you must pay the price!" The guy said and now, I knew I should call someone, but nobody's here."I am not comfortable with this,I have 2 fianćes."

"2? Knew you were a slnt." I felt very weak, feet shivering."Well..I dont think you would mind another."The guy said, grabbing me and bringing me to a room in the corner.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.

Cʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ-

(𝑨/𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕)Me and tommy were not in the casino because we had some work to do and after doing it we thought of giving ourselves a deserving treat. Having doughnuts and boba milk tea.

After 25-30 mins. We thought we should head to Las Nevadas now.
(Anyways the guy left)

We search for Quackity everywhere but we couldnt find him! We were panicing, I quickly called sapnap and Karl.

Sᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Right now karl and I were running to Las Nevadas. We just got the news that our fianće was missing.

After we reached there we saw tommy panicing and slime trying to comfort him but panicing aswell.

I saw a suspicious room in the corner and opened it to see Quackity, Crying, bruise all over him. I signalled karl to get the other two out of here since Quackity was n@ked, Karl gave him his hoodie and we carried him to his room upstairs.

There was a cupboard upstairs, so I gave quackity a boxer and a short and wiped his tears "What happened baby..." Karl questioned, he Explained it all to us.(𝑨/𝒏 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅.)

I dont know who this man is but once I find him, I am gonna burn him. Charlie and Tommy came and hugged him, Quackity hugging back. "Hey is it ok, if Quackity comes with us?" I ask. "Of course,He would prefer to be with his loved ones in a situation like this, am I right?" Quackity nodding.

I carried Quackity all the way to Kinoko kingdom. George saw him and started asking questions you know since his brother(𝑨/𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒖) came to his kingdom with his fiancés carrying him and hes looking bruised.

I told karl to carry quackity to our room as I explained it to george. He looked as if he was about to cry.

I left from there to look after my fianće. Seeing them cuddling made me smile and I joined them. "How are you feeling baby?" I asked, worried for him "Better around you guys..." he answered, he looked a little tired so we let him sleeping, cuddling him till we sleep aswell.

Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ-

I could'nt belive something likw this happened to my brother.I was mad and sad at the same time, and all I know is that I and his fianćes will not let him work now.

I went in there room to see how hes doing and saw him, sleeping, held by both sides protectively as his fianćes slept beside him, and it was adoreable.

I took a pic and went in to give Quackity a peck on the forehead. (𝑨/𝒏 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑳𝒀 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑵𝑶 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑮.) And left so that I dont bother them.

Although I cant understand how even after he got s3xually @$sulted. He felt so safe near them.

𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

-------------------------------

Heyya hoped you guys like this also want to propose to you guys that cierra14angel are now my plantonic wife💖

Words- 809