𝙼𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝙼𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲:𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 (?)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲: cierra14angel
𝐓.𝐰: 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢, 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗
-------------------------------

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Heya guys. So we all know that the 3 lovebirds are now dating, but do you know how this love story started?

Well years ago...

Kᴀʀʟ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Me,Q and Sap were running, Sapnap chasing us as we were playing tag. "Tag you're it!" I heard Sap say as he tagged Quackity "Not fair!" Quackity said a little rude-ly.

"Not my fault, you're so short you cant even run that fast!" Sapnap said jokingly to the smallest. All of the sudden Quackity became sad.

"Hey dont get sad.. is it because of what Sappy said?" I asked,worried. "No its just that...We might not see each other again.." Quackity said sniffing.

"W-Why!?" I asked, sad that I wont see one of my best friends again. "Well..." I heard sapnap say. "Even I am going to Greece...." my heart broke, I wont see both of my bffs again.

"But I promise that we will meet again!" Sapnap said, trying to cheer us up. "Same! I promise!", "Promise?", "Promise."I heard them two in unison

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Well you saw what happened there, Must be sad but things only get better now! See for yourself.

Sᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I was in my flight to florida now. Quackity and I had planned to surprise our childhood bestfriend, well, I am gonna be honest, I hav'nt seen Q aswell, we only chat or voice call so I was really exited!

I reached there to see an 22 years old Quackity and his older brother george. And to be honest.. Quackity looks freaking adorable!Like Very cute! I might have a crush on him...

They helped me with my luggage and we first went to Georges house since he lives in Florida. We got fresh and then Q and I left to surprise our other childhood bff (𝑨/𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒇?)

We were in the taxi for quite awhile and the taxi guy was trying to flirt with Quackity and it got me kinda jealous..

We reached his Apartment and went in, we knocked in his door and he opened, Shocked as soon as he saw us "QUACKITY, SAPNAP!!!" he almost screamed as he hugged me and then Q, and Q looked so small as karl hugged him.

"Damn, you're still short" Karl said giggling, I chuckled aswell, looking at Q puff his cheeks and cross his hands. "Come in!" Karl invited us. I cant help but feel something for these 2..

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

It has been weeks since I've been living with my two bffs and today was the day im gonna ask them out.

Yesterday I told them that we'll be going out today, they were now upstairs getting ready. I am really nervous.

Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Sap told us that we are going out today and I was so exited!

He told us to wear something comfortable and I really wanted to try this white skirt I brought the other day so I wore that upon my blue and white cropped hoodie and knee high socks with blue shoes to match my outfit and of course my beanie.

I saw Karl and he was wearing his iconic hoodie and black jeans. And to be really honest, he looked so handsome, his fluffy hair flowing everywhere. His perfectly painted nails, his face is so loveable, I just want to kiss all over it (𝑨/𝒏 𝑰 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕)

I saw sapnap and he looked as handsome as karl. Wait I cant love 2 peoples right? Does things like this exist? Is my body stable? How am I loving 2 people the same? can I even date 2 people?

My thought were broken by Sapnap trying to get my attention "QQQQ, you ok?" he asked "yeah, why would'nt I be?",I said, a little shake-y "Ok then, Lets leave!"

In Karls car, Sapnap was the one driving since he is taking us out, karl on the passenger seat and me on the back. We jammed in some Blackpink music on the way (𝑨/𝒏 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅👀💖)

After the drive, we reached the place and it was a cherry blossom picnic. I loved cherry blossom trees alot so This was perfect.

We Chatted for a long time till I noticed a person starring at me...

"Hey is something wrong?" sap asked, "nothing just that person keeps staring at me.."

I looked over and both of them looked furious. "I'll go and ask him not to." I excused myself, walking towards that guy.

"Hey, I have been noticing that you have been staring and me and-" I got cut off by him pulling some of my hair behind my ear, "you're beautiful, do you know that?" he said "umm, can you please stop?.." I said.

"How can I?" He said chuckling. I signalled them to help me, they walked up here, "Let my friend go.." I heard sap say, the guy freaked out and ran and lets just say after that they didnt let me go. And I kinda liked it..

We were talking about out childhood until Sapnap just blurted something none of us was expecting.

"I-I like you guys!"

I blushed alot and looked over to see the other two blushing aswell. "I like how Short Q is and how kind Karl is, I love Qs mean attitude and karls touchy peraonality. Will you guys be mine and eachothers boyfriends!?"

I went for a S̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ hug to both of them "Me to!" I said, "I have been feeling the same!" I heard karl.

"But how can we date up to 2 people?" I asked confused. "Uhum.. polyamorous exists.." Karl replied "Whats that? I can hardly spell it!", "Its where upto 2 people date eachother and love every one of their lovers equally, polyamorous can also be upto 9 people!" Sap replied to me.

Wow! ok so.... how do you spell it?" I asked, a little embarrased

"Its poly-ya-mor-rous" karl said and after that it took them hours to teach me how to say poliamoreous or whatever that is.

"Fuck it Imma say polygon!" I said acting jokingly frustruated. "Ookay king" Karl said.

After the long and blissful day we went home and cuddled in Saps room till we sleep.

And I've got to say, I love them 𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑻.
-------------------------------
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘, 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 1000 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1083