𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍...

𝚈𝙴𝙿! 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚛 :𝙳
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍...
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝐀.𝐔: 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲: 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝐓.𝐖: 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐,𝚙𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐,𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐,𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊)
-------------------------------

Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ:
I was now in school with my brother George, we were heading to math.

As we were going George said "Hey Quackity I want to go to the washroom,can you go alone?"
I answered with "Yeah sure!" So he went to the washroom.

I was walking down the hallways,someone snatched me. I was shocked to see who it was

It was [R͟a͟n͟d͟o͟m͟ n͟a͟m͟e͟], he used to be my friend and had a crush on me, but after he found out that I was dating Karl and Sapnap, he never talked to me.

"Hey ummm, is there something you want?" I asked him. "You~" he answered. I was shooked.

"You do know I'm taken, right?" I informed him, "I know but I can turn you single~" He said in a flirty tone, I was disgusted. I tried to get out of his grasp but he kissed me.

Kᴀʀʟ ᴘᴏᴠ (𝐴/𝑛 𝑜ℎ 𝑛𝑜):

Me and Sapnap were walking in the hallways talking until I spotted Quackity... Kissing another man...

I told Sapnap about it and he looked furious. After they were done kissing, We went up to Quackity.

"WHY WOULD YO-" "Quackity..." He  looked at me in shock "K-karl I di-dnt I." He stuttered. "Save it!" Sapnap said. "Please I did'nt!" He said, I was in tears "YES YOU DID WE SAW YOU!" He was shocked.

Qᴀᴜᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I could'nt belive it, I understood Sapnap,he has anger issues but karl?

They left,[R͟a͟n͟d͟o͟m͟ n͟a͟m͟e͟] was smirking, I ran crying, until I bumped into George. "HOLY SHIT QUACKITY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

I Explained him. He looked shocked. " Hey, its ok.. They'll understand." He tried to reassure me. "NO ITS NOT" I yelled crying. "THEY WONT UNDERSTAND, KARL WAS ANGRY AT ME, FUCKING KARL!"

Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ:

After finally getting Quackity to calm down we continued the classes and I could see whenever Karl or/and Sapnap walked past us, they would glare at Quackity with hatred.

~𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝~

Me and Quackity were walking down home to leave him there because I have to go do my work at the coffee shop.

Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ:

After George left for work I went up to my room and started doing my H.W while listening to music.

After I was done with it I layed on the bed, thinking.

'𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖'

'What?'

'𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?'

'well they used to until the misunderstanding'

'𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅'