𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝..

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝..
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲:𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲:cierra14angel
𝐓.𝐖:𝚈𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 (𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒕)
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝙾𝚖𝚐 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜.𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞2: 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 🙃
-------------------------------

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Almost everybody at this point knows about Schlatt and I am assuming you might too.

He is Quackity's Ex and was also the president, people always talked about him abusing Quackity but that was'nt the case.

You see. Schlatt here can be a very warm and loving person here, People assumed all of this because of his Alchoholic addiction.

The real reason they broke up was that things wer'nt working out for them, but they now see Eachother as friends.

Sᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ᴘᴏᴠ:

Quackity was now out with Schlatt again! ugh... I did'nt wanted to be like this today but, it just hurts to see your fianće hanging out with his ex and forgetting about you...

And its also not something happening today. No! its has been happening for months. I just wish for Quackity to stop hanging out with his so that 3 of us can spend time together.

it was now 8:26 am, we ordered food from outside since Quackitys the only one who can cook but hes not home. Where is that guy? He left at something like 3pm or something and hes still not home.

I just hope hes not.... wait. What am I thinking! Quackity would never do that to us! This rage is getting my thought abit too far but... what if its the truth...

The food we ordered came and Karl and I ate it, we were now in the hall waiting for Quackity.

     ~𝔽𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

Where the fuck is Quackity!? Its like 1am and he's still not here!

we were about to go in until we heard keys and the main door handle started rotating and we see Quackity.

Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I tried sneaking in the house, hoping they're asleep but I was wrong. I saw both of my fianćes, one being worried about me and one about to burst with anger.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!!??" sapnap yelled. "Sap- listen-" "I AM NOT LISTENING TO SHIT QUACKITY ITS LIKE 1 AM AND YOU JUST REACHED HOME!!" "Sapnap, I was helping Schlat-" I was about to explain but looks like he misunderstood.

"OH YOU WERE WITH SCHLATT!!? WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING!? YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING ON US!!"
Sapnap said, blinded with anger. "What!? no!! I was not!" I said, Schlatt is literally my ex and we dont have feelings for each others "THEN WHY ARE YOU SO PROTECTIVE OF IT!? UNLESS YOU HAVE!" Sapnap shouted again, and these yelling were making me abit scared rn "Sapnap, can you please stop yelling? we can do this calmly-" I was inturruped by Sapnap's hand slapping me cheeks.

I was stunned. I never thought this would happen. I always tried not to have arguements with them upon even the smallest things but I never thought I would see this day. My cheeks were hurting. It was hurting alot! Especially when I was hit my one of my fucking fiaćes.