03 | 𝘋𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴

My head throb trying to remember anything from last night.

My head hurts. Why did I drink that much. I mean literally, 11 cups and 1 bottle of vodka?

I look around and I was expecting stuff toys, pink bedsheets but instead it was the complete opposite of cute colours.

This bedroom was made perfectly for a guy. Trophies, medals, pictures. Suddenly my ears starts to ring. I start getting flashbacks about last night.

Stuffing my mouth with alcohol, stripping in front of everybody and Luke pinning me against the wall.

I run my hand through my hair in disbelief.

Omy fucking god..

Suddenly I hear the door open. My heart begins to race as footsteps starts to get closer and closer.

A head poke out, "Morning" I sigh in relief, it was just Briar.

What was I even scared of?

She walked towards me, my eyes shift at what she was holding. A tray of soup with water and a pill on the side as she lay it down on the nightstand.

"Why do you look fine?" I mutter looking at her with my eyes half open.

She looked so sober, "Oh why thank you!" Taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

She laughs, "Turns out I get sober pretty fast." she shrugs like it's normal.

Huh, must be nice.

I reach for the soup on the nightstand. "So.. last night. What happened with you and Kyle." I smirked looking at her face redding like a tomato before turning away.

"STOP! and eat!" she roared covering both of her hands on her face.

1:00 pm

I got home an hour later, mom was still scolding me in the kitchen about alcohol and how 'bad' it was for me.

Even though I can see bottles of tequila and vodka at the very top of the cabinet like I didn't it from her.

"Mom can we talk about this later? My head still hurts." I whined and she just scoffed.

"Fine." she said turning back around to the stove still holding a spatula. I wonder how long it would take her to throw it at me. I was seriously getting on her nerves.

Let's just say the only daughter in the family always gets in trouble while the sons get away with everything.

The next morning

I get up hearing that annoying alarm going on. I had school again, I reached for the stop button on my alarm and went back to sleep.

KIDDING. But I would fr do the same though.

I get up checking the time and it was exactly 6 am. I began walking to the bathroom and took a shower then changed into my school uniform.

Red plated skirt above my knees, white polo with sleeves and a tie that matches my skirt.

I dried my hair, after that I grab my bag and headed downstairs.

"Hurry up Milly!" Kyle yelled from the front door.

"Okay, okay!" I yelled back getting my lunch in the kitchen and made my way outside where the car was.