06 | 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘤𝘵

"Tell me everythingg-uh" Briar whined.

My luggage was wide open on the bed while I unpack some things.

The teachers made us choose who we wanted to be roommates with for the next 2 night. When I tell you these tents look incredible, I mean it. (image up)

They weren't just regular tents, they were small cabin with only 2 beds, 2 nightstand along with a big empty space between the beds.

Briar kept bothering me, laying upside-down beside my luggage while I just kept folding a piece of clothing and putting it to the side.

"You know I'll never stop asking right?" I gave her the silent treatment and continued.

"Fine." the bed wobbles."Looks like I'm gonna asking him." She said getting up on her feet as I hear her footsteps starts to fade away.

GASP!

I turn around, her hand covering her mouth and eyes focused on the phone while walking back to me.

"What?" I raise a brow.

She flipped her phone the screen now facing me. I squint my eyes from the distance before slowly walking towards her along with Mr.Freddie on my hand.

The more I got closer the more my heart race.

What the flipping flip.

Caption: Luke and Romilly slept on each other's shoulders on the way to the retreat.

Her smile widen from the side of my sight, "No wonder you didn't wanna tell me anything" I snatched the phone from her and started scrolling through the comments.

This cannot be happening.

Hoe 1: Ugh! Who even is that bitch?

Hoe 2: Fuck?

Hoe 3:That's just unfair.

Hoe 4: Who is she?

Hoe 5: Move aside girl! My turn!

My eyes switch at the likes, 2892 thousand. What the fuck?

The phone was quickly snatched from my hand before I could even react.

Briar holds up her phone with a grin on her face.

I stroke my hair with my hand stopping in the middle to clench it, not moving an inch as I process what I had just saw.

"What the actual fuck?" I was now looking at the ground while my eyes starts to water.

They were burning from having it widely open snd not blinking as I was scrolling through those comments.

Did.. he do this on purpose!?

Briar laughs making me move to blink and turned around to look for my phone.

It was laying down beside a pile of clothes and I quickly grabbed it.

"Where you going?" she asked but I was already out of the tent.

I don't know where I was going but my feet was taking me somewhere and I know its gonna be bad.

2 girl were walking towards me, before one of them stops and starts to whisper something to her friend that made her look at me pretty disgusted.

I quickly walked away pretty embarrassed.

Why was this happening now? Everyone keeps meddling in my life!

"Is he there?" I said breathless looking at Kyle between the tent entry.

"Yeah he's inside but, he's sleeping right now. You know how he is when someone disturb his sleeping shits." He roll his eyes and starts to walk to the path I was just at.