09 | 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺

Dinner yesterday went okay, I mean, I'm happy that Noah is back for a week but he was just going on and on about how pretty his girlfriend is and that annoyed me so much.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for him, I just don't know if I still have feelings for him.

It's almost been 3 years since I've last seen him. I can't possibly still have that same feelings back then.

I guess I'm just happy for him.

"Don't forget to come to our game later." My thoughts were interrupted by Kyle who had a basketball spinning on his index finger.

I smile, "Don't worry Briar is coming"

"Shut up" he mutters before leaving.

I was the only one left at home since Briar told me she was picking me up. Scrolling through dms then clicking at 'Briar💋'

"When are you picking me up?"

I felt a vibrate on my hand. I stared at the text she had sent me in confused.

"Sorry Mil but I'm already at the game right now😭 Mom and dad forced me to go with them but don't worry! I asked someone to pick you up, hes probably there right now." -Briar

I wonder who could that be. But before I could reply the doorbell rang. I walked to the door to open it.

A 6'4 guy was standing there, puffy hair his brown eyes staring down at my 5'4 ass. A big 6 imprinted on his jersey and basketball in between his hip and arm, scanning him up and down.

"You ready?" a smirk appeared along his face. He probably saw how long I was staring at him.

"I-uh yeah. Let me just get the keys" I turn and went back to the kitchen disgusted by my act.

Get it together Romilly! That is the Luke that I hate.

I locked the doors and made my way to his jeep where he was now waiting in the driver's seat.

"You know you didn't have to get me." I said looking down at my thighs my hands fidgeting as he starts the car.

"Don't worry Mil, I've got time" I could imagine the smile he was putting on without even looking when he said that.

"Well I hope you guys win." I finally had the courage to look at him.

He scoff, "We always win."

"Okay goofball, whatever. You might jinx it" I laugh.

"I doubt that." He said spinning the wheel. "If I win you have to do something for me."

"And what is that?" I cross my arm.

"You'll see" he smirks at me and I was getting worried.

The parking lot was packed and it took us 10 minutes to find a free lot. I could hear everybody cheering outside the school as I went in.

I looked through the crowd and laughed when I spotted Briar who looked embarrassed with her family including Noah and my family sitting together holding the biggest paper.