Chapter 9: The Wedding (his)

As I stood waiting for Y/N at the end of the aisle I knew I was about to marry the woman I had dreamed about forever.

I stood at the altar, my heart pounding with anticipation. The music played, and I turned to see Y/N walking down the aisle in her dress and she looked as gorgeous as she did when we first met. Her eyes were filled with love and happiness as she approached me, and my heart swelled with emotion.

My best man, Osamu, whispered to me, "She looks great, Sakusa. You're a lucky man."

I nodded in agreement, my heart filled with gratitude for having Y/N by my side. "I truly am."

The ceremony was a beautiful testament to our love, and when it was time to exchange our vows, our words were filled with the depth of our emotions. We sealed our commitment with a kiss, and in that moment, I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

At the reception it was soon time for the traditional first dance. We took to the dance floor and I felt Y/N just melt into me

As we swayed to the music, Y/N smiled and said, "You know, Kiyoomi, after all this time, you're still a bad dancer."

I chuckled, holding her close. "Well, you're the one who taught me, so is it really my fault?"

Y/N glared at my snide remark lovingly. The world around us seemed to fade away as we continued to dance, our love encapsulated in this single moment.

The night seemed to speed by because before I knew it I watched as Y/N waved goodbye to her old life and embarked on a new journey with me.

We sat in the carriage in comfortable silence until she looked at me and said,

"Omi, I'm.. pregnant" she said, tears welling in her eyes.

That's when I knew that everything had fallen into place just as it needed to. Holding her tightly, I couldn't hold back the tears of joy, and they flowed freely alongside hers.