Walk in the Woods

The group ran through the forest as fast as they could. All of them were too scared of what could be behind them to turn and look, or even stop. Monty fell down and he tripped on something.

"Monty!" Kris caught up to him. "Get up. Come on!" She tried to pull him up. They all stopped and stared at the sight before them. Bones scattered all along the forest floor.

"Who are they?" Finn breathed out.

"What are they?" Clarke replied, picking up an odd shaped head bone.

"We are so screwed." Octavia added. She and Kris still had a hold of Monty. Jasper's scream was eerily heard in the distance, causing the whole group's heads to turn in the direction.

"Jasper, he's alive." Clarke didn't hesitate to run back to the river. The group followed her, protesting for her to wait.

"Stay in the trees." Finn grabbed her arm, stopping her. They looked across the river where their friend laid to see him gone. "He was right there."

"Where is he?" Monty looked around for his best friend. Kris grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"They took him." Clarke realized.

__________________________________

Back at camp, Wells finished burying the ones who died in landing. He wiped his forehead, took a deep breath, and put his jacket back on to head into camp.

The kids in camp were running around, screaming, and having the time of their lives.

"Where'd you get the clothes?" a boy named Atom stopped Wells. He looked down at the two pairs of clothes that Wells carried.

"Buried the two that died in landing."

"Smart, I'll take it from here, put them on the market." He went to grab the clothes, but Wells turned away.

"We share based on need. Just like on the Ark."

"You still don't get it Chancellor." Bellamy came out of the dropship shirtless. A girl followed him out, leaving him with a kiss. Wells rolled his eyes. "This is home now. Your fathers rules no longer apply." He grabbed a shirt from Wells, and Wells jumped at him, but Atom stopped him. "Oh, no no no Atom wait." Bellamy stopped him. "You want it back? Take it." Bellamy challenged.

Wells didn't take the challenge. He threw the clothes and shoes on the ground, and a bunch of delinquents fought for them like dogs. "Is this what you want? Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy smirked. A scream was heard in camp. The group ran towards it. A girl was struggling over a fire, while John Murphy held her down.

"Bellamy, check it out. We want the Ark to think the ground is killing us right? Figured it'd look better if we suffered a little bit." Wells ran up and shoved Murphy off of her.

"You can stop this." Wells looked at Bellamy.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy smirked again. Murphy threw a punch at Wells. The whole camp was filled with kids chanting fight. Wells beat Murphy to the ground. Murphy laid there, pulled out his knife and got up.

"You're dead." He breathed out.

"Wait." Bellamy stopped him. He pulled out a knife. "Fair fight." He threw the knife on the ground in front of Wells. Wells picked it up, and the knife fight began. It ended with Wells spinning Murphy around, and holding the knife to his throat.

"Wells!" The group had made it back to camp. "Let him go!" Clarke ordered. Wells threw Murphy to the ground, and he got back up trying to go at Wells again until Bellamy stopped him.