What do you Mean?

The first night with Jasper back in camp was painful. Even Kris had to admit. Most of the delinquents slept outside to avoid the echoing moans of the young boy, but even outside they could still be heard.

Kris sighed standing up from her makeshift bed. "Hey, where are you going?" Devin sleepily said, squinting at her.

"Somewhere else. Jasper may be my friend, but I might lose it if I sit here any longer." She moved through the kids laying by the fire. Kris made it outside of camp, and took a deep breath.

"What the hell are you doing outside of camp?" A low voice was heard behind her. She turned around to see Bellamy standing there.

"I needed some air. It's too crowded in camp."

"Really? Because you seemed fine snuggled up with your boyfriend." Bellamy crossed his arms.

"Boyfriend? I- Wait no Devin is not my boyfriend." She rejected his thought.

"Well I just assumed since you were kissing him like that, something was going on."

"Maybe don't assume." Kris crossed her arms.

"My bad." Bellamy rolled his eyes and walked past her.

"What's your problem?" Kris turned to face him.

"Me? I don't have a problem." Bellamy threw his hands up in surrender.

"No, you've been acting weird since you caught me out here. You were fine earlier in camp."

"Oh, you mean when you showed interest in me, then went and made out with another guy? Or what about me catching one of my friends making out with my little sister?"

"I showed interest in you? No, I made conversation with you." Kris gave him a disgusted look. She was pissed at the fact that apparently her just talking equals her showing interest in a guy.

"Not when you blush and smile like you did. You know what, forget it." Bellamy continued walking away.

"What the fuck?" Kris threw her hands up. Bellamy stopped and faced her. "It was a conversation. If I was showing interest I would have done this." Kris marched up to him, grabbed his face and kissed him. Bellamy didn't pull away immediately, and neither did Kris. Instead Bellamy wrapped his arms around her lower back pulling her closer. Kris finally pulled away and took a deep breath. She ran her head into his chest. "I shouldn't have done that." She mumbled.

"But you didn't pull away." Bellamy smirked.

"Yeah, but I shouldn't have even done it in the first place." Kris pushed past him walking back to camp.

Bellamy grabbed her arm, turning her to face him again. "Nobody was forcing you to do it. Besides, what was so bad about it?"

"The fact that I was just kissing another guy like ten minutes ago. The fact that you've probably already slept with half the girls in camp and it's only like night two."

"No offense but I don't want to sleep with you. Just think, you had your experience, now you never have to kiss me again." He smirked. "Unless you absolutely want to." He stepped closer to her.

Kris' heart began to race. She couldn't lie to herself. Bellamy was hot, and ultimately a good kisser. Not to mention the girls he has already slept with have had nothing bad to say about him other than he's a rage asshole.

"What the hell do you mean you don't want to sleep with me?" She shook all the other thoughts from her mind.

"Who knows." Bellamy shrugged his shoulders and waltzed back into camp. Kris shook her head, and went back too. She found her own spot close to the fire, but away from Devin. She dozed off a little bit, but then her eyes shot back open. Kris sighed and got back up. She marched over to the isolated place Bellamy was camping in. He had his own little fire and everything.

"What do you mean you don't want to sleep with me?" She came up behind him. He was already smiling as if he knew she wasn't going to let it go.

"Why do you care? You seem to have little interest in me."

"I don't." She stuck her nose up. "Good night." She turned and began walking.

"What do you mean you have no interest in me?" He quietly called after her.

"I never said that. You did." She turned back around. "What was it you said earlier? I could kiss you again if I wanted to? Well I don't. It was a one time thing. I'm over it."

"Like hell you are." Bellamy marched up to her. This time he grabbed her face and collided his lips with hers. Bellamy pulled her in closer, and began kissing her passionately. He wasn't surprised when Kris didn't pull away again.

Deep down he knew she also had some sort of feelings for him.

______________________________

Word Count: 807

This is a short one, but it was all original content, just to build a relationship between Bellamy and Kris. 

The next part will pick up with the show again :)

Enjoy!