Chapter 1

It all got too much. The running. The grievers. The maze. The boys. I needed to escape, I couldn't take it anymore. I was sat in the bottom of the shower cubical scrubbing the dried blood off my finger nails and hands. "Come off... You're not mine get off... why w won't y y you c c come off" i whimper, sniffing after every word. Tears streaming down your face meeting the water from the shower. You throw the soap across the other side of the cubical and burst into hysterics. "Y/N, is everything alright" a soft whisper came from behind the door. "G-G-Go away!" I shout "I'm busy" yeah busy getting Minho's blood off you. "I just came to tell you that Minho's fine, Jeff says that without you he would have been dead" the whisper grows to normal volume "good" you bluntly reply. The door closes and you break down again. "Y/N" the voice is back, but it left. The door starts to swing open and you see Newt standing there with sadness in his eyes. "The blood won't come off, it won't come off Newt" you cry. "Oh Y/N, its okay, sash" she says kneeling down to hug you, getting wet in the process. "Come on let's get you out of here" he lifts you up, carefully averting his eyes as he grabs the town and wraps you in it. He dries you off as you stand there shaking. "There as good as new" newt says looking impressed. He still looks sad though. "Come here Y/N" he says as he hugs you. You hug for a while then go to pull away, looking up to each other as you do so. All of a sudden your lips meet, moving in sync. You melt into him, his arms travelling to your waist, your arms letting the Towel fall out of forgetfulness but Newt's hands keep it in place. "Come on love, let's get you to my room where you can borrow come clean clothes" he kisses your forehead and you walk hand in hand out of the shower room.