Chapter 6

You as you start to slowly wake up so do all the aches and pains you'd missed whilst asleep. You were in the medjacks hut, alone, but you didn't know why. Your hands were covered in dry blood. You wiped your hand over your forehead but felt more liquid. You trasped over to the mirror and looked into it. It revealed a huge gash across your forehead and a black swollen eye. Great. Looking as beautiful as ever. Minho entered and startled you. "Y/N thank god you're okay, I was really worried" he said, walking over and pulling you into a hug. You were still trying to remember what had happened so you sat down again, your mind fixating on the events that occurred the past day. "What happened to you, where did they take you?" You ask, looking at Minho. He sits down next to you, "I can't remember anything... except bright lights and white walls oh and a lady, she kept telling me that wicked was good but that's all" "oh" you look down, disappointed with the lack of information given. "What did Alby decide about the girl or the other you" you say, looking at him. "The other me went this morning so hopefully they'll come back with the girl". Hopefully. One word that had no meaning anymore. Shouts came from outside and you head out with Minho. Newts stood by the slammer telling the boys to keep it down. He spots you coming out the medjacks, "Y/N!" He shouts. He runs to you and firmly kisses you then pulls you into a hug. "Thank god you're okay, these shanks thought they'd try and send you down in the box but that backfired" he said, gesturing towards the shanks in the slammer. You walk over and crouch down to see them. "Why? Why'd you try and send me down in the box you klunk heads?" They all look around, avoiding eye contact. You weren't surprised who was in there, they were the usual lot who made sexist jokes and didn't take you seriously as a runner. "WELL ANSWER ME" you shout at them. They jump, not realising someone so small could make a sound so loud.

"COME ON... IM SHUCKING WAITING". One of the boys whispers something to Gally and Gally laughs. "Right" you say, opening the slammer and grabbing the boy by he shirt dragging him out and onto the floor. "YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! SAY IT TO ME" you shout at him. He looks petrified. "NOT SO TOUGH NOW THAT THERES NOT SOMETHING SEPARATING US ARE YOU" you scream! Everyone's looking at you. You look down at the boy whose shrivelled into a cowering state. "I'm, I'm sorry, go back in" you whisper. Newt and Minho stand there just looking at you. "I, I, I'm sorry" you say, looking round at everyone. You start to back away "Y/N" newt says as you start to run towards the deadheads. As you near the woods you hear more shouts. The runners are back and you see them with the girl. You see them with Teresa. She spots you and makes a beeline for you. You hadn't seen her in forever. You missed her. "Y/N" she shouts.

***Thomas' POV:***

We headed towards Newt and Minho. "The exchange went fine, they jut let us take her, and keep the medicine which was weird, no guns, no one to stop us" you say, you see Y/N and Teresa running towards each other. "Teresa's been telling us the she's missed Y/N and that she remembers her, but she has to do something first or whatever I don't know girl stuff"

***Your POV:***

You can see her face clearer now, we're close, I stretch my arms out for a hug. My lips are starting to form her name, just as her fingers start to enclose themselves around my neck and begin to squeeze.