Teasing them in class

Tom Riddle:
I got bored during class and decided to tease Tom a little bit, he looked so concentrated on what the Professor was talking about. I put my hand on his thigh and his eyes automatically shot my way.
"Y/N what do you think you're doing doll?" He asked me
"I'm bored Tommy.. I thought maybe we could do something to pass time?" I slowly spread my legs apart and put my right leg over his left knee.
"You're going to a good girl now for me, I'm going to insert one finger in and every time you make a noise, I'm going to add one more. Got it?" I nodded my head and smiled at him. I was getting wet just thinking about his cold hands inside of me.
At the end of class I ended up with 3 of his fingers inside of my pussy.
"Where do you think you're going baby?" Tom grabbed my arm whilst saying this.
"What do you mean? We've got potions next Tom" I looked at him confused
"Yeah that's not happening doll, you're coming with me" he took me to his dorm and bent me over his bed, flinging my skirt up and pulling my already wet knickers down. He unbuckled his belt and stuck his hard dick straight inside of me, with no warning. He fucked me so hard it made me cry and in a freaky way, I loved it.
"That's what you get for teasing me in class, I hope you've learnt your lesson"

Mattheo Riddle:
Me and Mattheo loved teasing each other during classes but he really seemed to be focused on the actual lesson today which gave me the great idea of teasing him today. I was bold and put my hand straight on his dick whilst he was answering a question. His eyes widened but he carried on talking, stuttering a little.
"Baby you're going to regret doing that" he lifted up my skirt to reveal that I had already taken my underwear off for him. This turned him on like fuck.
"You're such a sexy little slut Y/N.. I love it when you're being needy for me. My dick is so hard for you right now.. just you wait until class is finished. I'm going to destroy you"
"Oh Mattheo stop rambling on.. you really could use that mouth to eat me out instead" I think my words shocked him. He couldn't take his eyes off me whilst he rubbed my clit, making me soaking for him. I tried so hard not to make any noise whilst he touched me but a few whimpers escaped my mouth.
I got so turned on I couldn't help myself but put my hand down his trousers and feeling his big dick. As I did this he just couldn't help himself anymore. He pulled me out of class, ignoring the Professors questions as to where was going and pushed me into the nearest broom closet.
"I can't fucking resist you any longer, you make me imagine unholy things about you" he said whilst undressing me
"Hurry up and actually DO them unholy things to me" and that's exactly what happened. He picked me up and put me onto his dick moving me up and down as I cummed all over him.

Lorenzo Berkshire:
Lorenzo hasn't really paid a lot of attention to me today which annoyed me a lot. I could tell he wasn't really in the mood as soon as he woke up so I decided to 'cheer' him up a little bit. As soon as I grabbed his hand, he knew what I was trying to do.
"Y/N don't bother, I'm not in the mood today love" as he said that to me I pouted at him which made him soften his expression a little.
This didn't make me let go of his hand though. It just made me want to carry. As I placed his hand on my knee I heard him sigh and a small smile crept on his face. I slowly moved his hand up higher and higher until he got up to my lacy knickers. His favourite. He finally gave in and moved them to the side, using his two fingers to slowly rub me from top to bottom.
"Fuck Y/N.. you really know how to get rid of my mood don't you"  I laughed at him as I knew his statement was true. I got closer to his ear and started whispering to him.
"Lorenzo baby.. your hands are great but I really want to feel you inside of me" after class, when everyone left including the Professor, Lorenzo locked the door and bent me over his desk and slowly forced his dick into me, making me moan his name over and over.

Theodore Nott:
I haven't seen much of Theo through out the whole day and I missed him a lot. I was so happy that we had our last class together. He say by me, giving me a small kiss on the forehead before he sat down next to me. I was confused why he thought that was enough, so I thought I'll play with him a little. We was sat right at the back of the classroom and no one was around us. I 'accidentally' dropped my pen next to Theo and as I went down to pick it up I quickly but on his trousers where his bulge was. I was just about to get up when I felt his hand press onto my head.
"Woah Y/N.. you can't just do shit like that and think you can get away with it, no way.. you're staying down there" my eyes widened. I wasn't expecting him to do or say that.
"Theo what if someone sees me?" I asked him as he let out a small chuckle.
"Then I guess they'll have a free show of how sexy my girlfriend looks whilst sucking my dick. Don't forget you did this to yourself Cara Mia"
Theo was such a risk taker and that really turned me on about him, he didn't give a fuck.
He undid his zipper and his dick poked out of it.
"Just DON'T be too loud Nott" I demanded. He grabbed hold of my hair under the desk and guided my head backwards and forwards, getting faster and faster until he cummed straight into my mouth, I swallowed it and sat back in my seat, fixing my hair.
"That's a good girl.. I'll make sure to reward you later"

Draco Malfoy:
All Draco kept talking about is how the Slytherin quidditch team lost and that they need to improve, even in class! I was sick and tired of him moaning about it, so I thought I'd take his mind off it all and shut him up. I got closer to his ear, bit his earlobe whispered to him
"Dray.. I'm really horny right now, I really wish there was something you could do about it" he was finally speechless. He did not know what to say to me. At first he just looked at me, taking in what I just said to him.
"In class Y/N? You can't do shit like this to me here.. fuck" I trailed my index finger up his inner thigh and as I got higher he started to tense up.
"Fuck Y/N.. I'm playing the images in my head of what I want to do to you right now"
"Why don't we just ditch Dray? Maybe you can take me to your room and show me instead of imagining things?" I could see he thought about it for a minute before telling the Professor I wasn't feeling well and that he was taking me to the hospital wing. He picked me up bridal style and ran to his room with me.
"Why don't you be a good girl for me and lay on my bed for me, back facing me and ass up"
"Anything for you my boy.. you deserve this"
He roughly pulled down my underwear and skirt at the same time before plunging himself into me. I don't know what happened to him but he really went all out, I screamed for him, begging, craving more like never before.

Blaise Zabini:
Even though I knew that Blaise didn't like playing around with me in public, one day I was curious of how he would react if I started something. I started to play with his rings at first as I was so nervous, he noticed this and gave me a big smile before looking back at the Professor. Fuck it, I decided to just go for it. I put my hand down his trousers and boxers, feeling his naked dick which soon shot up after one touch.
"Y/N, darling. Can I please ask what you think you're doing touching me there in class?" He kind of smiled at me at the same time which surprised me.
"Oh Blaisey.. I'm just so horny thinking about what we usually do in private, I couldn't help myself" he rolled his tongue against his cheek and bit his lip.
"Now you've got me thinking about what I want to do to you next..and do you know what baby? Maybe we shouldn't go so private now" I was confused at what he meant..
"Excuse me Professor, I've got a situation I have to attend to with Y/N L/N." Blaise got up and pulled me by my arm into the empty classroom next door.
He pulled down his trousers and my knickers, he picked me up and placed me on one of the desks and stuck himself in. He was going so fast and hard I couldn't control my moans.
"That's right baby.. I want everyone in that classroom to hear what our little situation was about"