You acting like a brat/having an attitude

Tom Riddle:
I wasn't in the very best of moods so I tried to avoid Tom all day as I didn't want to annoy him with my attitude. In the evening, as I was doing mg homework, I saw my door swing open and noticed Tom standing in the door way with a frown on his face and his arms crossed.
"Why are you avoiding me? I haven't seen you all day!" He exclaimed.
"Cause."
"Cause? What the fucks that meant to mean... ahh you're in one of your bratty moods again doll?" He smirks and starts walking up to me. I swallowed a lump in my throat and looked up at him as he towered over my chair, looking down at me with an evil grin.
"I suggest you make your way over to that bed now.. let's see if I can improve your attitude with my dick" I did as I was told and honestly the way he fucked me felt amazing. Let's say my attitude soon disappeared when he was finished with me.

Mattheo Riddle:
I woke up feeling miserable this morning. I looked at Mattheo still sleeping and turned away from him, going on my phone. When he finally decided to wake up and kissed my cheek I wiped it straight off. He sat there dumbfounded for a couple of seconds before turning me around to him in one turn.
"Did you just wipe my fucking kiss off? Or am I seeing things?" I rolled my eyes at him and tried to turn back around. He flipped me onto my back and towered over me, pinning my arms up above my head.
"I think I just asked you a question you little brat.. don't make me get rid of that shitty attitude of yours"
"Shut up Mattheo, you ain't gonna do sh-" before I could finish my sentence he twisted me around onto my stomach and tied my arms behind my back.. he sure did get rid of that "shitty" attitude of mine.

Lorenzo Berkshire:
I got really annoyed when I saw Lorenzo and some random Slytherin girl talking all the way through class, I didn't even want to look at him after that. When class finally finished, I tried to rush out of the door but he pulled me back into the empty classroom and questioned me.
"Why didn't you wait for me? You always wait for me"
"Well maybe that little bitch you was talking to all the way through class should wait for you next time Lorenzo" he looked shocked but he seemed to kind of like my bratty attitude.
"Lorenzo huh.. my little jealous brat wants to use my full name now? Okay then" he quickly locked the classroom door, then he grabbed me and bent me over one of the desks, lifting my skirt up and putting my panties to the side before sliding in. He made me forget why I was even annoyed in the first place.

Theodore Nott:
It was very rare that I had an attitude towards Theo but unfortunately for him, today was one of them days. I didn't feel like talking to anyone and wanted to be alone for a little while. As I was walking down the hall I bumped into Theo but I kept walking without saying anything. I suddenly felt him shove me into the nearest broom closet and shut the door.
"Wanna explain what the fuck that was about? You walked into me and didn't even acknowledge my presence"
"I don't feel like talking to you or anyone else in that matter right now, is that okay with you?!" I practically shouted so Theo took a step back and started to laugh.
"Oh Cara Mia... you're gonna regret that tone. Let's see what else that mouth can do" he pushed my head down and as I reached my knees he undid his trousers, swinging his dick out in my face. It's like magic.. and poof, the attitude was gone.

Draco Malfoy:
I was relaxing in my bath one of the nights after a really long and hard day and suddenly my door swung open and there he was, Draco moaning about some shit as per usual.
"Draco please can you just shut up for ONE minute.. I'm trying to relax here!" Silence filled the room for about a minute before I heard a small thud on the floor, I opened my eyes and saw Draco with no clothes on getting into my bath with me. As soon as he jumped in he pulled me on top of him, grabbed my neck with one hand and the other hand went straight down to my parts. My eyes widened as he stuck his fingers into me.
"One... two... three.. oh look, now four" Draco started laughing as my head rolled back with each finger.
"I fucking love it when you have an attitude with me, it turns me on more than anything Princess"After that encounter I would sometimes pretend to be "bratty" with him so he would punish me.

Blaise Zabini:
I never encountered how Blaise would react to me being a brat towards him so I thought I'd test him today. Everything he said I would snap back at him, I could see him getting a little more pissed off each time and I was enjoying myself. I went back to my dorm after hanging around with Pansy to find Blaise on my bed.. completely naked. My eyes widened and I shut the door quickly and tried to jump on him.
"Ah ah ah.. I don't think so darling. Only good girls get this kind of treatment"
"Oh my.. Merlin you can't do this to me Blaise, not whilst you're laying there looking like that"
He shrugs his shoulders and puts on the television whilst feeling himself as I watch.
"FINE FINE IM SORRY!" I shouted
"For..????" This boy is testing me I swear.
"I'm sorry for being a brat to you Blaise now PLEASE can you fuck me" a smile appeared on his face whilst flipping me on my back and honestly, I NEVER tested him like that again.