Hearing you spent a night with someone else (enemies but crushing)

Tom Riddle:
I was sat in my dorm doing my homework on my bed, when suddenly I saw my door swing open. It made me jump so I immediately looked to see who it was. I was shocked to see Tom Riddle standing in my doorway, looking at me like he's about to kill someone.
"When the fuck was you going to tell me you slept with Lorenzo Berkshire?" He asked with an emotionless look.
"Oh I'm sorry Tom? I don't remember having to tell you everything I do?" I could tell he didn't like what I said to him with my sarcastic tone. His eyes turned black in anger as he started to walk towards me. He grabbed my homework off me and put it on my bedside table. He then took my arms and pinned me down on my bed, towering over me.
"From now on the only man you'll be fucking is me, you are MY girl. Understood doll?" I felt butterflies in my stomach, this is all I've ever wanted to hear from him. I nodded in acceptance.
"Use your words Y/N"
"Yes, sir" as soon as he felt permission was given to him he slammed his lips onto mine and undressed me within seconds. The feel of his big, hard dick inside me was incredible, he was so rough but so gentle with me at the same time, I couldn't explain the feeling. He showed me how much he craved me but also made sure I was okay. I've never felt so wanted in my life as I do with Tom.
"All mine... and don't you fucking forget it"

Mattheo Riddle:
I got partnered up with Mattheo for our potions project. I couldn't think of anything worse but we agreed I would come over to his dorm in the evening to start it with him.
"Hi Mattheo, sorry I'm a couple of minutes late" he didn't even look at me or say anything. I rolled my eyes and slowly made my towards him, sitting next to him. I looked over to what he'd already worked on and tried to give him my input but he kept ignoring me.
"Okay do you know what Mattheo, fine. I'm going to leave and you can do this yourself. You are the last person I wanted to work on this project with anyway!" I shouted whilst packing up my stuff. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.
"What? Would you prefer Malfoy hm?"
"What are you talki-" he got up and pulled me in by my waist forcing our bodies to touch.
"I'll show you who you belong to baby.. and it for sure it's not Draco fucking Malfoy" my eyes widened as Mattheo ripped my clothes off and pushed me onto the bed, claiming on top of me, kissing me down from my jaw to my vagina. When he got there he looked at me and said
"That down here, is my property now" then he spelt name out with his tongue on it. Marking his territory.
"I can't believe I make you taste so good.."

Lorenzo Berkshire:
One cold, winter evening I was sat in the silent library, curled up on the sofa, reading a book. I had a small lamp shining down on me as I read. It was lovely and peaceful with no one around. That was until I heard the door go and I sighed. A few seconds later, a tall, brown haired boy stood in front of me with an annoyed face. It was Lorenzo Berkshire, someone who I truly just couldn't get along with.
"Lorenzo.. what a pleasure it is to see you" I spoke without taking my eyes off the book.
"Why him Y/N?" My eyes shot at him as soon as he asked.
"I'm not following Lorenzo? Why who?" I knew what he was talking about straight away. However, what I didn't understand was why he cared.
"Why did you fuck Blaise when you clearly could have had something and someone much better"
"What? Like you?" I let out a small, sarcastic laugh.
"Yeah. Exactly like me" as soon as he said this he placed his body over mine on the sofa so we were face to face. We stayed there admiring each others eyes for a minute before Lorenzo picked me up and spun me so he was sat on the sofa and I, on him. He ripped open my top and started to kiss my body and play with my nipples, making me moan a little, as my fingers ran through his hair. Things got heated pretty fast as he unblocked his belt and I took my pants off. I jumped straight on to his dick and started to ride him as he was moving my ass, thrusting into me. We both finished but didn't feel fully satisfied. He took me to his dorm and fucked me all night, until we were both out of breath.
"See? I told you that you could have better.. I never lie baby"

Theodore Nott:
During class I kept glancing over at Theo that was quite blatantly staring at me with an angry look in his face. I tried my best to ignore him but he threw a piece of paper my way. It read "meet me up the Astronomy tower after class" I nodded at him and carried on listening to the professor. After class, I did as Theo said.. honestly I don't know why as we did not get along at all. I walked into the astronomy tower to see him already there, waiting for me. His facial expression was just the same as it was in class.
"I didn't know you was Tom Riddle's little whore?" I was shocked to say the least, how dare he?
"Excuse me? Just because I fucked him once doesn't make me his whore. I'm NOBODY'S whore" a slight grin formed on his face before he picked me up and slammed me against the wall, unknowingly I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Sei una bella ragazza (you are a beautiful girl)" I loved it when Theo spoke Italian.. I don't know what he said to me but it instantly turned me on. We started kissing roughly as we had our hands all over each other. He stuck two fingers inside of me making me wet for him, once I was about to cum he took them out and replaced them with his dick. Fuck, he felt so good inside of me. I never thought Theo Nott could make me feel these kind of things.
"You were wrong baby girl.. you're my little whore now"

Draco Malfoy;
The Slytherins are hosting the biggest party of the year today so I started to get ready. I got into the shower to freshen up. I was singing and dancing, getting myself in the mood for tonight.
"Well Y/N I didn't know you could move like that.." I quickly turned around and covered my boobs with my hands and put my leg over my other leg to hide my vagina. To my surprise I saw Draco looking me up and down whilst biting on his lip.
"Why are you hiding your pretty body?.. I want to see it all" he had a smirk on his face
"MALFOY, GET OUT!" I shouted, I felt quite embarrassed that he caught me naked.
"Oh I can't look at you but you'll let Theo see it all huh?" My face went bright red and I started to stutter.. he sounded jealous?
"W-what are you t-talking about?" He rolled his eyes and started to slowly take his clothes off. I felt a lump in my throat as he got into the shower with me, looking down at me. He put one hand at the back of my neck and snaked his other arm around my waist, digging his fingers into my body. I grabbed his cheeks and crashed my lips into his, the sexual tension was so high and like never before, I wanted him. He turned me over and lent me against the shower glass whilst opening my legs. He started thrusting his hard and wet dick in and out of me as I let out his name during moans.
"Don't forget it, that's the only name you'll be fucking screaming from now on"

Blaise Zabini:
The one person that gets on my nerves the most is Blaise. He is so cool, calm and collected it just frustrates me. Every time we would argue, he would either ignore my shouts, be too calm or even laugh at me. I just never understood how someone could be like that. One day I was in the common room minding my own business and Blaise stormed over to me and for the first time, he actually looked pissed off.
"Up" he said bluntly
"Excuse me?" I asked him
"Did I stutter the first time? Get. The. Fuck. Up" I was so shocked to hear them words and that kind of tone from him. I stood up and he pulled me out by my arm away from everyone. He pushed me into the broom closet and locked the door.
"What the fuck are you do-"
"Is it true? Is it fucking true that you slept with Mattheo?" I was confused why this kind of information got him so vexed.
"Yeah? So what Blaise? Why the fuck do you care who I sleep with?" He got even more pissed off at me, I could tell by the way he tensed up. He pushed my head straight down to where his dick is and unbuckled his belt, swinging it out. He put his fingers in my mouth making it open and stuck it inside, he grabbed my hair and started thrusting his dick in and out as tears formed in my eyes. I can't lie, it felt so good to be dominated by him for once, he actually showed me what he wanted.. me.
"You look so good from this angle Y/N, you've finally put that mouth to good use"