Them as your Professor

Professor Tom Riddle:
The first lesson I had when I transferred to Hogwarts was DADA and all everyone was taking about was how sexy the Professor was, I took hardly any notice of this as.. well he's a professor. I felt a presence skim past me as I opened up my books.
"Apologies I'm late everyone.. can you all please open your books to page 78. We will be discussing the unforgivable curses today" A hot flush went through me as his piercing eyes met mine for the first time, it felt hard to breathe.. the students were definitely not wrong about him being sexy.
"Are you new here?" He shifted himself towards me and stopped when I was eye to eye with his..ahm. I gulped and looked up at his smug face. I nodded and spoke up for the first time.
"Fuck that's bi- I MEAN YES.. Professor Riddle, I'm Y/N L/N"
"Hm.. nice to meet you Miss L/N. May you stay behind after class? I think you have some work to catch up on.." he smirked whilst walking off.
As class finished, I stayed behind as requested by Professor Riddle. As I was sitting down he came up to me and twisted my chair towards him, putting his knee in between both of mine, forcing my legs to open. Just this made me soaking wet for him.
"Finish your sentence from earlier, doll" he demanded.
"I don't know what you're tal-" he grabbed me and bent me over my desk, lifting up my skirt, sticking himself straight inside of me.
"FUCK THATS BIG" I screamed in between thrusts.
"That's what I thought darling.. when I say to do something, do it."
That's the first but it sure wasn't the last time Professor Riddle destroyed me for misbehaving which I quite clearly did on purpose.

Professor Mattheo Riddle:
I always admired Professor Riddle's looks however, he was always so stern and strict with me. Most of the time I took it into consideration that he just didn't like me and picked on me. One day I was put into detention by Professor Snape, as I walked into the classroom I saw Professor Riddle sat on the desk marking some papers. I rolled my eyes and sat down without saying anything to him.
"No hello, good afternoon, sorry I've been a little bitch in class and now I have to waste your time sitting here Professor" he had a disappointed face on him and I was stunned by what he just said to me.
"What.. the.. that's not very appropriate, sir.. no do you know what how dare you? What the fuck is your problem with me Mattheo, I've done fuck all to you" he got out of his chair and quickly charged over to me.
"Wanna repeat that for me?" I shook my head in fear that he was going to do something to me. His face was inches away from mine and his facial expression wasn't giving much away, I don't know what he was thinking or how he was feeling what so ever.
"I'm sorry pro-" before I could finish Professor Riddle slammed his wet lips against mine and opened my mouth, forcing his tongue inside. He picked me up and carried me over to his desk without breaking the kiss and opened my legs up with his hands trailing up my thighs to take my pants off. He quickly unbuckled his belt and put his dick into my lubricated parts. He became even stricter towards me in class and would always give me detentions with him. From that moment I knew he was so strict because he wanted me, and that made me feel good.

Professor Lorenzo Berkshire:
My favourite Professor has got to be Professor Berkshire, he was a very smart and would always explain things perfectly. He would always help me with tasks that I didn't really understand. One day in class I could tell he was under a lot of stress so I decided to return the favour of helping him out a little bit. As everyone left after class I decided to approach him but I stood there until he acknowledged me.
"Y/N.. I see you've been standing there for an awfully long time.. is everything okay?" He looked up at me with a confused expression.
"Erm.. I guess I'm okay but, I wanted to see if you're okay professor? You seemed to be very stressed out during class today. I wanted to see if.. there was anything I could maybe do for you?" I smiled at him as he sighed.
"I don't see what you could possibly.." he suddenly stopped talking and formed a cheeky grin. As I walked up to him he tapped his knees indicating for me to sit, so I did. I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck before I started moving on him. I could see he was starting to get mega turned on so he took it upon himself to make a move, he took his dick out of his trousers and slipped my panties to the side before sliding himself in. He let out a small groan as I started to ride him.
"Fucking hell Miss L/N.. I never knew you could move like that love" he said thrusting into me a little more.
I felt like sometimes he would pretend to be stressed out or in a mood during class to get my attention, and it worked.

Professor Theodore Nott:
We had a new Professor joining Hogwarts today and that was the topic during everyone's conversation at breakfast. When someone mentioned that it's Theo Nott coming back to Hogwarts as the new Professor my stomach did turns, I always had a little crush on him.. but he never noticed me. During the night, around 1am I couldn't sleep very well so I snuck out of my dorm into the library to read a book, peacefully. I was sat in the corner with a small light shining onto my book. I was enjoying the moment until I heard someone's footsteps approaching me which made me jump up and face the person standing there. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was Professor Nott, looking down at me with his arms crossed and a small grin on his face.
"What are you doing here at this time Y/N?" He questioned me as bit my lip in shame.
"Sir.. you scared me, I-..I couldn't sleep and wanted to come here.. I'm sorry I'll go" I quickly tried to speed past him but he grabbed my arm, pulling me back to face him.
"Where are you rushing off to like that?" My face was bright red at this point due to how close our bodies were.
"Nervous darling?" DARLING?? I melted right there and then, and he sure could see how he was making me feel. His index finger trailing down my arm until he got to my hand. He took it slowly and placed it down his trousers for me to feel his hard on.
"Be a good girl and sort that little problem out for me?" I fell down to my knees immediately as he undid his trousers, whipping it out in front of my widened eyes. I took it all, after that he sure rewarded me well, up the book shelves.. and the chair.. and even the table. That became our favourite spot to meet every night.

Professor Draco Malfoy:
I really needed support with my potions work as I was failing miserably. I had a choice between two teachers and I sure wasn't going to ask Professor Snape for any tutoring. After class had finished, I shyly approached Professor Malfoy's desk. He looked up and me and greeted me with a smile on his face.
"Class is over.. may I help you Miss L/N?" He asked tilting his head to the side.
"Professor, I'm sorry to be a pain but... would you maybe be able to assist me with this potions work.. I don't fully understand it and you are my favourite teacher after all" his eyes brows lifted in shock and a small grin appeared.
"Favourite huh? You sure know how to convince me don't you. Sure Y/N, please come by my dorm at 4pm." I smiled and thanked him before leaving. After all my classes I quickly changed into something more comfortable and I don't know why but.. something more cute. I made my way to Professor Malfoy's room which was already slightly opened, as I walked in I saw Professor Malfoy topless with just grey joggers on.. this made me feel butterflies in my stomach.
"I am so sorry Professor the door was open and I-" he walked closer to me as I spoke and towered over me to shut the door and then locking it.
"You're so adorable when you get flustered Y/N..  I opened the door just for you" I had a confused look on my face until I realised what he meant. Before I could say anything his lips smashed against mine and my arms were pinned up the wall by one of his hands, the other trailing up my top.
"Forget the potions work darling, you'll get top marks just for being such a good girl for me" he picked me up and lay me on the bed before inserting himself into my lubricated self. I suddenly wasn't failing potions anymore and my scores were at the top of the class.

Professor Blaise Zabini:
I was so stressed out with how many projects and how much homework I had been set by the one and only Professor Zabini. I didn't understand why he always set me extra tasks to complete than anyone else but I just got on with it. One day when I had two pieces of homework and a project to complete on my own, I snapped. I decided enough is enough and paid him a little visit in his office. As I entered he had his back facing me. I shut the door and took a deep breath in.
"Professor Zabini, may I please ask you something?"
"Go ahead Miss L/N" he said without turning around to me.
"I don't understand why you keep giving me these extra tasks to complete? It's so unfair and it's getting to the point where I'm stressed to fuck!" His head turned to me faster than lightening and my eyes widened.
"There isn't any need to use that kind of language during a conversation Y/N.. if you want to use them type of words, I could always make you scream them instead" I was dumbfounded by what he just said to me and my jaw dropped as he laughed at me. I built up some confidence on the spot and responded to him.
"Well Professor.. that does sound like a good stress relief if you ask me, I guess I wouldn't mind all the extra work after all" he looked shocked from my words but sped over to me and as he pinned me up the wall I let out a moan into his ear which made him tense up.
"It's like music to my ears.. I need more" he said in his deep, sexy voice. He grabbed me and pushed his work off his desk before gently placing me on it. He started kissing and biting up my thighs as he ripped open my panties before sticking his tongue in making me moan for him even louder. I found out that he usually set me more work so I would finally crack and give him attitude.. he said nothing turns him on more.