Accidentally texting them instead of Pansy (about them)

Tom Riddle:
Text:

Story:He sounded very demanding and strict that I only had 3 minutes to get to him and honestly, I didn't want to find out what would happen if I didn't make it in time

Story:
He sounded very demanding and strict that I only had 3 minutes to get to him and honestly, I didn't want to find out what would happen if I didn't make it in time. I ran to Tom's dorm as fast as I could and got there within 2 minutes. As I walked in, he was already on his bed with only his boxers on, indicating for me to come over whilst smirking at me. As I got close to his bed he sat on the side and pulled me in-between his legs and started to rip my clothes off me.
"I'm the one that'll be ripping the clothes off, got it?" I nodded at him as he started to kiss and lick my nipples whilst rubbing my vagina. He got up and stood behind me, pushing my head down on to his bed. I felt his hard dick push straight into me, thankfully I was already wet. His thrusts went harder and deeper with every moan I let out.
"That's right baby, you scream my name as loud as you can. Tell everyone who you belong to"

Mattheo Riddle:
Text:

Story:As soon as I saw that text my legs went jelly

Story:
As soon as I saw that text my legs went jelly. I couldn't believe that the Mattheo Riddle said he basically owns me.. AND he was on his way to my dorm RIGHT NOW. I got ready for him really quickly and jumped on my bed with my legs open, as he commanded. He got into my dorm and his eyes widened, scanning my whole body from the top right to the bottom. He locked my door and as he was walking towards me he unbuckled his belt, keeping eye contact with me all the way. My heart was racing more and more with each step he made towards me. He got onto the bed and towered over me, he started to kiss me from my neck right down to my vagina. He played around with me down there with his tongue for a while, never breaking eye contact with drove me wild. As I was about to cum, he held my legs up in the air and stuck himself into me as I released all over him. He started to fuck me harder and faster than I ever imagined was possible.
"You're such a good little slut for me, you cum all over my dick baby"

Lorenzo Berkshire:
Text:

Lorenzo Berkshire:Text: