• At Fault •

"Why do we have to be punished because of him?" Ji-ho said annoyed, as he made a face at the curled up kid. Everyone looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Yejun asked.

"If he could just have played the game normally without shutting himself in this stupid closet, we would have all been home by now!" Ha-joon said, backing up Ji-ho.

"It isn't all his fault..." Yejun said, but he sounded more like he was trying to convince himself, than the others.

Ji-ho scoffed standing up to go where Joon Woo was, he didn't want to spend any more time in the same room with him (referring to the kid). The only reason Ha-joon stayed was to protect Yejun, none of them could understand why Yejun liked that kid who bullied him, mocked him, and tormented him just for being an omega.

"Calm down, Ji-ho." Joon Woo said as he eyed the younger pacing the room, huffing angrily, "Having steam come out from your ears isn't going to get us out of here.".

"Yeah, but why him?!" Ji-ho spat angrily, "Out of all the people he could choose to want to be friends with, he chooses his bully.".

"I know it's frustrating, but getting yourself all worked up isn't going to solve anything." Joon Woo said sympathetically, "Why don't you go help Man-shik and Min-jun find some food?".

"Ok." Ji-ho said, sighing as he made his way to the other two boys who were looking in the cabinets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He looks cold." Yejun stated worriedly, looking at the pale skin on the boy's hands.

"He's fine. Probably some stuck up Alpha, you need your jacket more." Ha-joon said, nodding at the heavily bundled Omega.

"Yeah, but still. I think he's shivering." Yejun said. He crawled closer to the small kid, against the Alpha's protests and tapped him on the shoulder gently.

"Hey? Do you want a jacket, you're cold." Yejun asked gently, he was still scared of the other, he was after all still a bully, right?

The boy didn't answer. He sat still, still shivering, but didn't say anything. Yejun asked again, a little louder, no answer. Yejun tried again, this time tapping his shoulder gently, the kid jolted away and pushed his hand away.

"HEY! He asked you a question, da*n it! Answer him, before I make you." the other demanded in his loud Alpha voice. Yejun backed away, he was used to it, but it still made him anxious. Ha-joon didn't notice, and he began making his way toward the small kid.

"ANSWER ME." He yelled as he gripped the kid's hair, yanking his head up. The boy's face was small and expressionless, his big eyes were blank, but if you looked close enough you could see the tears in them. Nobody ever looked close enough.

"L-Leave m-me alone." Si-woo said his voice was shaking, but was it from anger... or fear? Yejun whispered something to Ha-joon, who looked annoyed but eventually walked out.

"Sorry about him." Yejun said truly apologetic. Si-woo kept his head in his bare arms.