• Thunder •

The small kid covered his ears as he curled up against the dark door. He was listening to what his 'parents' were screaming about.

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO KEEP HIM! IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO GET THAT STUPID RUNT INTO THE HOUSE!" yelled a man, his voice used his loud Alpha-voice, the kid inside curled up tighter he clutched his ears tighter as loud thunder banged against the window.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH HIM, HUH? IT'S NO WONDER HIS FAMILY DIDN'T WANT HIM. HE'S PATHETIC, ALL HE DOES IS MESS EVERYTHING UP." screamed a woman. Si-woo's eyes were watering, his head was spinning, his mom didn't want him? Why did she have to give birth to him, he'd rather be dead.

"WHY NOT GIVE HIM BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE? WE'LL BE FREE FROM HIM, AND YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND DATE WHOEVER THE HE** YOU WANT. HE'S JUST ONE MORE BURDEN KEEPING US TOGETHER, JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE DEAL WITH HIM." yelled the man. They both acted as though they didn't fully well know that the kid they were talking about was in the other room, listening. They didn't care, they never cared, the moment they adopted this 4 year old boy they regretted it. Sometimes they just pretended they didn't have him at home, coming home at late, just to yell at him and abuse him for being there, for being alive.

 The kid already stood up and backed away, he knew the sounds of footsteps approaching and stared as the door shadow opened.

"Pack you things." the man ordered.

"B-but..." Si-woo started, but he knew pleading wouldn't work. He expected the slap coming his way.

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND JUST DO WHAT I SAY!" he yelled and he threw a bag toward the kid and slammed the door.

Si-woo watched as the man and woman drove away in their car, they didn't look back once. The kid's eyes welled up with tears, he felt raindrops poor on him, it was easy to distinguish his hot tears against the cool rain. He just stood there, tears streaming down his face for what felt like forever.

He stared at the orphanage. He'd been dropped off here time after time drunk men, broken couples, and just cruel people. This was where he was always going to end up. He hated thunder, because he always remembered how he felt that day.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si-woo awoke the next morning restless, his eyes red and he looked down at his gray sweatpants. They were drenched in blood, sweat and tears. He made a noise, rubbed the sweat off his face with his non injured wrist and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. He wobbled slightly, and dragged himself with great difficulty towards the bathroom he stared at his sweaty complexion.

Why do I still have to be here?