• Shivering •

They sat in silence for a few minutes, and then the others came in, all six sat in a circle talking in low voices. Yejun however was preoccupied, his attention wavering to the small shivering kid in the corner.

"Hahaha, I know right, how cool would that be? Right, Yejun? Yejun?" Ha-joon looked around to see Yejun crouching near the kid in the corner.

"Yejun, don't. You know him!" Ji-ho said, frowning worriedly at the 2 boys in the corner. It probably looked stupid warning the older kid against the frail younger kid, but omega and alpha relationships aren't to be messed with.

Yejun reached out and tapped the boy's shoulder, but he didn't get a response. This time however, he seemed to be filled with worry as he slid his hand under the locks of brown hair to touch his forehead.

"He's freezing!" Yejun said worriedly, as he began to pull off one of his layers, Joon Woo stopped him and handed Min-jun's old hoodie. He didn't want the omega to be any colder than it already was.

Yejun slowly pulled the jacket over Si-woo, and brought him towards his chest. To everyone's surprise the boy was already asleep, and he looked innocent with the oversized hoodie engulfing him, as Yejun's arms were wrapped around him.

"Woah... he looks completely different then when he's awake. He almost looks...innocent." Ha-joon said surprised, they all glanced at the sleeping kid for a bit confused and surprised, they had to admit he was adorable.

"Why is he so cold? It's unusual for an Alpha to be cold, or at least be bothered by it." Min-jun wondered. They all nodded in agreement, usually omega's were more sensitive to things like heat, cold, etc..

A few hours passed and they all sat around talking, Yejun sat still and continued to hug the kid to the annoyance of Ha-joon and Ji-ho who still didn't trust the kid.