• Victim or Violent •

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears welled up in the corners of the kid's eyes, he begged to be left alone, but he was given no mercy. His frail body was beaten to exhaustion.

"You're one weak alpha aren't you?" sneered the blue haired boy, "Maybe you aren't an alpha at all, but that da*n fiery glint I always see in those big stupid eyes... Whatever your rank is, you're one pathetic excuse of a wolf." sneered the blue haired one again, as he knelt down the almost unconscious kid whose head hung down.

"You step even one foot in front of us again. And I'll break every bone in your body." he whispered, chills ran down the kids spine he nodded with all the strength left in his body.

"Words." the blue haired boy sneered as he edged closer to the kids head breathing right down his neck.

"I-I unde-st*cough*and.." choked the kid, the blue haired boy smirked, kicked his stomach once more and the group left the kid lying against the closet floor. As they opened the door loud noises filled the small room, loud bounces of balls, footsteps running all around, and the occasional scream above the loud chatter. Nobody noticed the kid crouched against the door, coughing out nearly every last ounce of blood in his body.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------