1

EXCUSE MISTAKES
•not edited•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂ATL📍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂
ATL📍

The trap music blasted throughout the 2021 charger as the young adult sat inside, rolling his 4th blunt for the day.

"Just go, he ain't go do you nun" Cora smacked her teeth, pushing the younger boy toward the charger.

"I'm scared" Kaison frowned at the older girl making her roll her eyes. "My brother is not that scary, stop being pussy" She mugged causing him to sigh.

"Right so if he's your brother, why can't you get the weed from him?" Kaison cocked his head to the side waiting for an explanation.

"Cause ion want him to see my outfit" She whined pulling on her crop top and jean shorts.

"Nobody told you to come outside dressed like a two dolla hoe, now i gotta suffer the consequences" He huffed with an attitude.

"Just go get the weed, fuck" She said ignoring his comment. He paused, looking her up and down before walking off of the porch.

"Hate hoes" He mumbled before finally reaching the car. He took a deep breath before pulling on the door only for it to be locked.

His heart was working overtime.

He'd never actually talked to Cora's brother but the stories he heard was enough to make Kaison try his best to avoid him when he was around.

The young adult snapped his eyes to the passenger seat window, wondering who was trying to open his door.

Once he saw it was Cora's friend, he unlocked the door letting him inside the charger.

Kaison scrunched his face up as the smoke from the previous hotbox came rolling out of the car.

He sat down, closing the door after him before turning his face towards Messiah, seeing his eyes already on him.

They just sat in silence as Messiah finished lighting his blunt before bringing it up to his full lips.

Kaison'a phone dinged making him pick it up, seeing cora had texted him.

CORA💓

'hurry tf up'

-