2

EXCUSE MISTAKES
•not edited•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴ATL📍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴
ATL📍

"Damn ts strong" Ron breathed out passing the blunt over to Messiah.

He hummed hitting it as his low red eyes scanned everyone in his grandma's living room.

"Where yo sister?" Tj asked looking up from his phone, making Messiah turn his face to him with a mug.

Messiah's grandma was out of town so they were at her house just chillin so he could keep an eye on Cora.

"Why you worried?" He rasped out making some of the guys in the group laugh.

"Nigga i was just curious, damn" Tj mugged back, rolling his neck.

"Fuck you curious about my sister for?" He asked again making the group crack up harder.

"She upstairs with her lil friend tho" Messiah answered, deciding he'd stop playing with him.

"That lil gay nigga?" Ron laughed but nobody laughed with him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tj side eyed, waiting for an answer.

"Don't look at me like that, Is he not gay or sum?" Ron asked looking around the group.

Messiah just minded his business as they continued to go back and forth on the subject.

TJ felt some type of way because everyone knew he was adopted, and his adoptive parents were in-fact 2 males.

So it was obvious why he'd take some type of offense to what Ron said, even if he didn't mean it the way he thought.

"Nigga I ain't even mean it like that, stop being so triggered" Ron mugged as the blunt finally got back to him.

"Better not have" Tj mumbled glancing at him one more time.

"Wym? and If i did mean it like that then what?" Ron raised an eyebrow scooting up on the chair a little.

"Y'all doing for more, just vibe" Messiah shook his head, as he listened to the conversation.

He didn't feel any pressure about the situation because he knew what it was and what it wasn't.

Nobody questioned his sexuality because he was masculine presenting.