5

EXCUSE MISTAKES
•not edited•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂ATL📍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂
ATL📍

"Yeah that lil girl so fast, and idk how tonya don't see it" Indie said holding the phone close to her ear.

Kaison put another grape into his mouth, cuddling deeper into his mom's side as he pretended to watch Maury.

When really he was listening into his momma's phone conversation with his auntie.

"Yeah, you know Kaison know better, he don't even leave the house frl" She spoke making Kaison twist his lips to the side.

He definitely left the house, just not with her permission.

After listening to his mom talk some more shit about everyone and they momma, he was over it.

He stood up stretching, watching as his mom's eyes flicked over to him.

"Cora wanna come scoop me, that's coo?" He asked picking up the plastic bowl filled with grapes.

"Wea y'all finna go?" Indie mouthed as his auntie continued to rant.

"Probably to get food and to her house" He told the truth watching as she nodded.

"Let me know if the plans change" Indie said making him smile, before he rushed out the room.

Indie never liked Cora, she thought the young girl was too absorbed in boys.

Everyone around them could see the friendship wasn't going to work out, except Kaison.

He was too blinded by his own love for her, he failed to realize he wasn't receiving it back.

Indie decided she'd just let him live and learn though, he'd understand soon enough.

"Yeah she said you can come" Kaison exclaimed putting the phone on speaker.

"coo i'm like 2 minutes away anyway" she explained making him roll his eyes.

Mar lived not too far from Kaison so it was obvious why she was so close.

Kaison told her to call him when she was outside before hanging up and heading to his closet.

Once in his closest, he threw on an essential hoodie but kept his sweatpants on.