3

EXCUSE MISTAKES
•not edited•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂ATL📍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙻𝙴𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂
ATL📍

"I'm off, 2 shots of the hennessy" Kaison rapped pushing his dreads to the side looking in the mirror

"Your retwist ate twin" Cora said walking into his bathroom. "I know, my momma so fye" he stuck his tongue out.

"My brother asked bout you" Cora blurted out randomly making him spin around. "What he said?" Kaison asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well you ain't been to my house in like a week so he was asking wea you was at" Cora explained.

Cora lived alone with her grandma, while Messiah had a house on the other side of town.

But their grandma was out of town this week so he was over more than usual.

"He so rude twin" Kaison tried to hide the smile forming on his face. "Yeah boo I know" She shook her head.

"We finna look so good" Kaison smacked his lips making her laugh. "You got yo outfit picked out?" she asked.

"Girl i'm just finna wear that sleeveless graphic tee with some jeans" he waved her off.

"The niggas is finna be outt" Cora waved her hands around crazily. "Bouta start getting ready" he told her.

"Your brother know you going?" he asked watching her face turn into a yikes expression.

"ion even think he going, that's not his scenery and mar gon be there so i hope he not coming" She frowned.

"You finna get us shot at again" He matched her frown.

"Nigga he was shooting at mar car and ain't know we was in the car that won't my fault" She smacked her teeth

"Girl you finna get caught up fucking with yo brother opp is crazy twin" He shook his head not judging but still

"Don't speak that on me, bad bitches don't get caught up" She rolled her eyes leaving the bathroom.

"See my nigga over there" Cora pointed at mar's car. The two were standing outside the party about to go in.

"You can go to him, i'm bouta go inside and grab a drink" He reassured causing her to smile.