4

EXCUSE MISTAKES
•not edited•

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴ATL📍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙴
ATL📍

"You fw these?" Messiah asked making the younger boy look up from his phone.

"Yeah they coo, I was planning on getting sum too but my momma being stingy" Kaison rolled his eyes.

"Don't lie to him, them shits ugly asf" Cora walked up to the two with some shoes in her hand too.

The three were in their local mall and had stopped in FootLocker.

"Back ya hating ass up from me" He responded with a slight mug on his face.

"Don't mind her, I think they cute" Kaison reassured, rolling his eyes at his friend.

"You think they cute cause you wanna fuck him" She pointed making Kaison huff.

"I'm kinda hungry" He spoke again, trying to change the subject once he noticed Messiah staring at him.

"As usual" Messiah mumbled looking the shoes over another time. "Fuck up talking to me Messiah" Kaison responded.

"Nobody was talking to yo hungry hippo ass in the first place" Messiah shook his head.

"I hate third wheeling" Cora huffed pulling out her phone to call mar so he could pick her up.

"Yeen third wheeling shit, nobody want his pissy ass" Kaison smacked his teeth getting irritated.

"Right" She dragged looking between the two before walking off to the nearest bathroom.

"Aye jhit cmere" said seeing Kaison walking towards another isle.

The younger boy just ignored him, not in the mood right now.

"Nah if i gotta come over there for you" Messiah shook his head seeing Kaison wasn't stopping.

He decided he'd just let the boy have an attitude for now.

"Now you wanna be all up on me?" Messiah raised an eyebrow, lighting his blunt.

"Siah" Kaison dragged standing between his legs as the two leaned on Messiah's car.