𝒜𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓇𝒶 𝒜𝓁𝓋𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓏 𝒞𝒶𝒷𝓇𝑒𝓇𝒶

" All I'll ever do is thank god I wasn't born one of them flat earther bozos " 

( This oc was made for a apply fic :3 ) 

FULL NAME : Aurora Dina Alvarez Cabrera

LEGAL NAME: Aurora Alvarez Cabrera

NAME MEANING : Aurora means goddess of sunrise in Roman Mythology , in Latin it means dawn . Aurora's mother at first wanted to name her Francesca but her father found that Aurora had a more distinctive nature to it and had a unique flair to it .

PREFERRED NAME : Aura or Aurora is fine , she doesn't mind either one

NICKNAMES: Aura

AGE (13-18): 16

GENDER: Female

PRONOUNS: She/her

SEXUALITY: Biromantic Demisexual

NATIONALITY : American

ETHNICITY: Latina/Hispanic , Country of origin is Peru

LOVE INTEREST : open

OLD MONEY OR NEW MONEY? Old Money

HOW THEIR FAMILY GOT SO RICH: When Aurora's maternal Abuela and abuelo moved to America with their knowledge in the fashion and beauty world that gained them a small fortune in Peru . With this small fortune that had helped them get to Peru in the first place they at first worked simple odd jobs to get money for their family . Once they were comfortable with their money , they met with a couple who would be the eventual fraternal abuelo and Abuela of Aurora . Aurora's fraternal grandparents had been the children of Peruvian immigrants who had worked their way to gain the skills needed for business and finance . Aurora's maternal and fraternal grandparents both with great amount of respect and ambition for each other started a fashion company . This fashion company soon became the most respected and successful modeling agency and soon branched off into other successful beauty industries such as a modeling agency , makeup company, skincare company , and hair care company . 

PERSONALITY

KEY TRAITS : Extroverted , talkative, thorough , ambitious , feminine , honest , clumsy , disorganized

BACKSTORY: Aurora's mother and father had always been destined to be married to each other due to both being the eldest of their families and due to their families ambition of joining together their families as so the company will remain a family business only . Aurora's parents at first seemed to not be too thrilled with being arranged to one day marry each other but slowly began to fall in love and by choice chose to get married when they both were 19 but only until they were 25 finally had Aurora due to long time complications with having children . Once Aurora was born they weren't required to have to keep trying for

Children as her parents siblings were starting to get married themselves and have children who could be potential heirs . Aurora grew up in a wealthy household where she was expected to be a glamorous and sophisticated young lady due to just like the rest of her family needing to be looking their best as they after all did run a beauty empire . Aurora grew up though happy and especially taught that even though she is wealthy to never look down on others and to acknowledge the privilege she has to be able to live the life she does .

FAMILY: Isabel Alvarez Cabrera ( Mother ) , Hector Castillo Cabrera ( Father ) , Maria Castillo Cabrera ( Fraternal Grandmother ) , Julio Garcia Cabrera ( Fraternal Grandfather) , Gabriella Castro Alvarez ( Maternal Grandmother) , Jorge Hernandez Alvarez ( Maternal grandfather) 

OPINIONS ON ROXIE : Finds her company to be nice despite her being the stereotypical rich . She also finds her very attractive and often calls her ' my favorite barbie '

OPINIONS ON NATHAN: Finds it strange how he's more of the one acting like the oldest than the actual oldest . Often hangs out with him when she has nothing better to do

OPINIONS ON CHERRY: Loves having someone just as talkative and loud as she is . Often invites her over to watch telenovelas or to bake bread with her .

OPINIONS ON EVEREST: Wishes they would more up more but understands why they don't really do so . Isn't too close with them but still hangs out with them .

MENTAL ILLNESSES/DISORDERS : None

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES : None 

FACE-CLAIM: Isabela Moner

AESTHETIC: Y2K Aestheic , a blend of 90s and 2000s aesthetic

STYLE: She likes to wear all kinds of clothes . Mostly though she wears Y2k , kidcore , Barbiecore , and Art Hoe clothes .

QUOTES : " I don't care if I'm getting 40 chicken nuggets , they're amazing ! " " I've been listening to the same song for 5 hours now ..." " I've never met someone who doesn't like strawberries and when I do I owe my cousin 20 dollars "

ROOM URL :

EXTRA : Speaks Spanish , Hates gum

PASSWORD: Costa Rica