𝐹𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝒜𝓊! 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓃𝓎

[ Basic Information]

" True " Full Name and Royal Title : Lady Haven EarnShaw of Vadronia

Current Full Name and Royal Title : Prince Kenneth EarnShaw of Vadronia

Preferred Name : Prince Kenny , Your Grace

Gender : Intersex Male

Gender as Haven : Female

Sexuality : Bisexual with a Male Lean

Age : 20

Age when they " died " : 14

" True " Birthday : January 2

Current birthday : March 22 ( which is his fathers death anniversary)

Face Claim before :

Face Claim After : 

Face Claim After : 

Weight and Height : 5'9 and has a lean body type but has a strong build despite not being extremely muscular

Species : Siren but is trying to present himself as a human

Love interests : none at the moment 

          [ Personality and Health ] 

Detailed Personality : Kenneth has the beauty and allure of a timid , virginal prince who prays on the spot yet in reality behind his soft blond hair and blue eyes with angel pupils he is a haunting anti hero with a thirst for both revenge and power . Kenny may try to present himself in front of others as a kind hearted and humble prince who just jumps at being complimented but when he's all alone , he sings to himself about his own self entitled tendencies and his intrusive thoughts of sweet black revenge . So in essence , Kenny when is in front of the public or trying to keep up his image he is : Innocent , Childlike , Anxious, Pure , Generous , and Introverted , whilst his true nature is : Explosive , Manipulative, sadistic , self absorbed , and vengeful . 

Powers/Strengths : Human Disguise , Enchanted Allure , Siren Song , Musical Spell Casting , Supernatural Beauty , Agility, Senses

Weaknesses : Bronze Dagger to the heart , Magic , Fire , dehydration, and loss of voice

Mental illness :Borderline Personality Disorder , Antisocial personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder

Song Playlist : The 1 By Taylor Swift , Born to Die By Lana del Rey , Maniac by Conan Gray , First Love/Late Spring by Mitski , Sympathy for the devil by The Rolling Stones , paint it black by The Rolling Stones , Behind Blue Eyes by The Who, Control by Halsey

Aesthetic : Dark Academia 

       [ Family] 

 Current place of Residence: Vadronia Castle

Place in the line of succession : 2nd in Line to the throne

 Kingdom : Vadronia

Mother : Former Princess Esmeralda Lisbon of Noaa , Empress Consort Esmeralda EarnShaw of Vadronia , Currently Duchess Esmeralda Grange of Bourne

Father { Deceased } : Emperor Luca EarnShaw of Vadronia

Step Father : Duke Blixer Grange of Bourne ( A province in Vadronia )

Siblings : Empress Ophelia EarnShaw of Vadronia , Princess Royal Mae EarnShaw of Vadronia , and Prince Tweek EarnShaw of Vadronia

Other family members : Knight Stanley EarnShaw of Vadronia ( The Godson of Tweek ) 

     [ backstory ] 

Backstory : Before Haven was born , at just 17 years old Esmeralda was married off to the newly crowned 19 year old Emperor , Luca . The marriage was purely made out of a whole scheme for both mermaid lineage kingdoms to take complete control of the area dominated by mainly mermaids and humans hence the marriage was perfect to completely make the kingdom all one and build a stable and prosperous society. Esmeralda and Luca at first at an unusually good marriage with them welcoming their first daughter Ophelia after just two years of marriage to which just a year later welcomed another daughter , Mae into the world . However sadly everything would turn dark after Haven was born , this was due to haven being born a siren . Sirens were one of the most hated and feared species in all of the kingdom and even outside of the kingdom . Sirens were viewed as hypersexual monsters who should all be put through countless genocide . Esmeralda little to Luca's knowledge had siren blood that her family kept a secret and thought would die out but unlucky for the couple it had been able to pass down onto Kenny . Completely humiliated and enraged with his wife , Luca demanded no one but the family or servants ever know of Haven's identity . Alongside that , he had Haven stripped of her birth right to be called a princess and was given the title as a " lady " and was forced to be none of the luxurious lifestyle or upbringing as a princess and was treated as simply a servant woman . This caused haven to grow up in much isolation and hatred as her own father treated her as nothing more than a stain on a perfect white dress and the people in the castle around her didn't try to help her as they feared the emperor and even some themselves viewed sirens the same . As for Haven's relationship with her mother it wasn't any better what so ever . Her mother resented haven for causing Luca to grow mentally and physically abusive to her alongside forcing her to have another child ( whom was Tweek , Kenny's brother three years younger ). Esmeralda often verbally abused haven and put even put as far as to continually make her situation worse for her and not allow her to have a relationship with her other siblings ( although they did often try to help ) . Over the years , Haven grew more and more frustrated and depressed with her life often growing bitter as she watched the life her siblings got to have . One day though Haven finally snapped , this was on her 11th birthday when she " came of age " to begin the process of being a potential bride for when she was older as well as be presented as one of the top successors in the line . However , instead she was publicly announced as being both cut out of the line of succession and even being black listed from marriage . With this , Haven was brought to a dark place where she no longer had any love for her family or even respect or in general innocence. So with that , Haven met a group of underground sirens who had been trying for so long plot against the emperor and her family to which they made a plan with Haven to help him meet with the infamous sea witch to kill her father as well as create a fake assassination of herself as well as have the sea witch turn haven into a new persona using the soul of her father . And at 13 years old after long preparation, Haven helped carry out the brutal murder of her father as well as her faked assassination. And with that haven became a new persona , who was this new persona . It was a Boy by the name of Kenneth . With a new look and persona , Kenny arranged for himself to meet with his Sister Mae and pretend to be a poor orphan boy who has lost all of his family . This arrangement worked causing Mae to bring him to the castle and with the help of Kenny's manipulative skills was able to persuade his sister , Ophelia now the Empress to have him officially adopted into the family. This adoption caused Kenny to be given the title as a Princess and was lavished with a fancy happy lifestyle and was even put as second in line to the throne. But despite how Kenny may present himself , everyday he is hoping for revenge .