𝐹𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝒜𝓊! 𝒪𝓅𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶

[ Basic Information]

Full Name and Royal Title : Empress Ophelia EarnShaw of Vadronia

Preferred Name : Empress Ophelia, Your royal highness, Empress EarnShaw

Gender : Female

Sexuality : Lesbian

Age : 22-23

birthday : December 18

Face Claim :

Weight and Height : 5'11 with a strawberry body type

Species : Mermaid but appears as a human

Love interests : Open 

[ Personality and Health ]

Detailed Personality : Ophelia  is very much a family oriented person who will do anything to not let them down even if it means sacrificing her own happinesses or well being . Ophelia is also a huge workaholic who never stops working , sometimes she'll be found at the butt ass crack of dawn doing paper work or working on another big project. Ophelia in fact often doesn't even treat herself to hot meals due to her constantly needing to be on her feet . Ophelia though despite her constant non stop working and family oriented lifestyle can be a chill person . Ophelia likes to just chill whenever she finally gets the time and just either paint her nails or braid her hair . She also just really likes to let her artistic or feminine side out by baking , painting , or playing with cute animals . And as much as she likes to hide it she is a huge romantic often having crushes on various people or imagining herself getting married to her true love specifically a female knight who will sweep her off her feet like in all those cheesy love stories . Alongside all of this , Ophelia is very much a woman who values her intelligence and would rather die than give up learning more or having to be forced to devalue her skills she's gotten over the years . 

Powers/Strengths : enhanced strength , senses , communication with sea creatures , tide manipulation, underwater breathing , telekinesis

Weaknesses : pollution, blindness , fire , magic , dehydration 

Mental illness : Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder , Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Song Playlist : Young and Beautiful by Lana del Rey , All too well by Taylor swift , Hope ur Ok by Olivia Rodrigo , nobody by Mitski , Skinny Love by Bon Iver , Someone like you by Adele , wish you were sober by Conan grey , reckless by Madison beer

Aesthetic : Romanticism

[ Family]

Current place of Residence: Vadronia Castle

Place in the line of succession : She is currently the Empress and is the monarch in charge

Kingdom : Vadronia

Mother : Former Princess Esmeralda Lisbon of Noaa , Empress Consort Esmeralda EarnShaw of Vadronia , Currently Duchess Esmeralda Grange of Bourne

Father { Deceased } : Emperor Luca EarnShaw of Vadronia

Step Father : Duke Blixer Grange of Bourne ( A province in Vadronia )

Siblings : Princess Royal Mae EarnShaw of Vadronia , Prince Tweek EarnShaw of Vadronia , and Prince Kenny EarnShaw of Vadronia

Other family members : Knight Stanley EarnShaw of Vadronia ( Tweek's godson he took in at 16 years old )

[ backstory ]

Backstory : Before Ophelia was born, her parents, Esmeralda and Luca, were deeply in love and eagerly anticipated the arrival of their first child. When Ophelia was born, she brought joy and happiness into their lives, and they cherished her with all their hearts.

However, their happiness was short-lived when Kenny, known as Haven then , was born as a siren. Luca's bitterness and resentment towards Haven's lineage cast a dark shadow over their family. He became increasingly cold and distant however his relationship with Ophelia whilst didnt become the way it was with Haven ( Kenny ) or Tweek it was still extremely concerning . He began trying to use Ophelia for emotional incest and even got creepy towards her. Meanwhile, Esmeralda, overwhelmed by her husband's cruelty and the turmoil within their family, struggled to cope with the situation. She became emotionally withdrawn and mentally unstable, leaving Ophelia feeling abandoned and alone. Despite her mother's attempts to shield her from their father's behavior, Ophelia often found herself caught in the crossfire of their tumultuous relationship.As Ophelia grew older, she became increasingly wary of men, having witnessed her father's inappropriate behavior and emotional abuse towards her. She developed a deep-seated fear of intimacy and struggled to trust others, especially men, in her life.