𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐

How I originally wanted to write Kenny and Tweek/ how they were going to be written for the roleplay :

Kenny is a 20 year old Mixed Race ( Half White Half Hispanic ) Intersex male who had dropped out of high school to be with his currently physically and emotionally boyfriend , Stuart who has been with Kenny since he was only 16 years old . Kenny was going to be a sex worker whom was essentially only working as a sex worker due to Stuart roping him into it . Kenny secretly works as an artist who sells his oil painting along with his water color paintings to anyone whom will take it . Kenny was going to struggle with addiction issues and an eating disorder along with some other mental issues whilst trying to hide those issues with his art work and obsession with literature . Kenny was originally going to be someone who's stuck in the state of still being a teenager . His personality was going consistent of Kenny being a vivacious , naive yet charismatic person , extreme animal lover , humorous , sexually knowledgeable and needy , extremely clingy , cynical , and untrusting .

 Tweek is a 17 year old Mixed Race ( Half White Half Hispanic ) Intersex male who was extremely dedicated to his studies and being alone due to having had his heart broken already and knowing how cruel the world can be . Tweek lives a chaotic life with just him , his mother Esmeralda , and his step father Blixer whom he only recently has gotten to be reunited with after living in and out of foster care. Tweek mostly just listens to musicals and makes coffee art whilst being an extreme introvert . Very important , I wanted Tweek to have a personality where this may be shocking but he is always in denial of his bodily autonomy and even his sexuality often hating himself for liking men and for having female and male genitalia . I also wanted Tweek to be anxious around people and prone to assuming the worst is going to happen . I in general wanted his personality to be Cynical , paranoid , snarky , kinda grumpy , distrustful, and more on edge than others .