𝐹𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝒜𝓊! 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀

[ Basic Information]

Full Name and Royal Title : Prince Tweek EarnShaw of Vadronia

Preferred Name : Prince Tweek , Mr.EarnShaw , Tweek

Gender : Intersex Male

Sexuality : Gay

Age : 18

birthday : August 16

Face Claim :

Weight and Height : 5'7 and is unusually skinny and looks weak but in reality could definitely kick someone's ass if he wanted to

Species : Mermaid but appears as a human 

Love interests : doesn't have one yet ;)

[ Personality and Health ]

Detailed Personality : Tweek is the embodiment of a Rapunzel type Disney princess . Tweek despite being a royal prince often finds himself wanting more than just boring royal duties or having to fit into the social expectations of being both a mermaid and a prince . Tweek doesn't care much to try to be overly formal in fact he at times looks to be the messiest of the family and at times speaks a lot more casual than most of the royals . Tweek also likes to be a lot more snarky and sarcastic than is needed often seeming " quirky " or " eccentric " . Tweek is also most infamous for his constant talking and messiness . At times Tweek will go on for hours and hours about something or will be a complete mess during important events . As the youngest though , Tweek may at first be expected to be the most childish out of everyone and the most innocent when in reality Tweek is the most outspoken and often the first to mutter a dirty joke . With that said though , Tweek doesn't truly just yet want to engage in sexual activities due to his own struggles with his appearance which he is often extremely critical of and often looks at himself as the least attractive of his siblings . So in essence , Tweek is a Snarky ball of quirkiness mixed with some casual humor and talkative energy. 

Powers/Strengths : enhanced strength , senses , communication with sea creatures , tide manipulation, underwater breathing , telekinesis

Weaknesses : pollution, blindness , fire , magic , dehydration 

Mental illness : OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ), Attachment Disorder , Depression

Song Playlist : Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey , Heather by Conan Grey , Seven by Taylor Swift, drivers licenses by Olivia Rodrigo , Your best American girl by Mitski , Fake Happy by Paramore , The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala

Aesthetic : Cottage core

[ Family]

Current place of Residence: Vadronia Castle

Place in the line of succession : 3rd in Line to the throne

Kingdom : Vadronia

Mother : Former Princess Esmeralda Lisbon of Noaa , Empress Consort Esmeralda EarnShaw of Vadronia , Currently Duchess Esmeralda Grange of Bourne

Father { Deceased } : Emperor Luca EarnShaw of Vadronia

Step Father : Duke Blixer Grange of Bourne ( A province in Vadronia )

Siblings : Empress Ophelia EarnShaw of Vadronia , Princess Royal Mae EarnShaw of Vadronia , and Prince Kenny EarnShaw of Vadronia

Other family members : Knight Stanley EarnShaw of Vadronia ( His godson he took in at 16 years old )

[ backstory ]

Backstory : Tweek was born into the midst of his mother and father's marriage no longer being the fairytale dream it once was . Tweek was only born due to his father wanting a child to upstage haven ( aka kenny ) who had been born a siren . Lucky for Tweek he had been born a mermaid but his mother was overall extremely unhappy with having to have given birth to another child . His mother had wanted to stop after Haven ( Kenny ) and saw Tweek as just a child to prove she wasn't a complete mistake . At first , Tweek's father favored tweek for proving he wouldn't have any more siren children but as he saw how much his wife held little to no love for Tweek , he began to become a stern and even abusive father to Tweek . He would constantly talk down to Tweek and hold unrealistic expectations over his head that he could rarely ever be able to uphold . Despite being able to be with his two sisters , he was still just like Haven ( Kenny ), was isolated . Tweek often grew up with a complex seeing himself as just another straw that broke his parents marriage . Tweek as well often couldn't see himself as beautiful or marriage worthy as his other siblings . Tweek's entire life situation would change though when his sister , Haven ( Kenny ) alongside his father were killed. Tweek had conflicting feelings , he felt terrible for losing his sister and father but in a way was incredibly happy he no longer had his abusive father in the picture and even though he hated to say it he was happy that Haven ( Kenny ) would no longer be around as she was often the target for his fathers anger that would make the environment thicken with tension . Tweek's relationship with his mother began to heal after so long of being brought up in unhappiness and he even began to encourage his mother to find a new husband hence her meeting Blixer . Blixer became the father figure he had always wanted and Tweek began to feel so much better then he ever was . In fact Tweek had become the godfather to one of blixers friends sons , Stanley which eventually led to Tweek at 16 years old taking Stanley in after Stanley's mother could no longer care for him .