𝒜𝓏𝒾𝓇𝒶 " 𝒜𝓂𝓎 " 𝒴𝓊𝓈𝓇𝒾

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣

" 𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝟞𝕥𝕙 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 , 𝕀'𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦': ! "

( This is an oc I made for a apply fic ) 

『biography』

TITLE➢ The Rebel without a Reason

FULL NAME + PREFERRED NAME➢ Full Name : Azira Yusri , Preferred name : Amy Yusri

NICKNAMES➢ Amy , Resting Bitch Face , Azzy

AGE➢ 24

SEX + GENDER + PRONOUNS➢ Biological Female , Identifying as a Woman , She/Her

SEXUALITY➢ Raging Closeted Pansexual

MAJOR + YEAR➢ Majoring in Forensic Science while minoring in Criminology , Year 4/Senior

HOMETOWN➢ Was born in Malacca , Malaysia but moved to America with her Grandparents when she was 8 years old to San Diego , California . 

『appearance』

FACECLAIM➢ 

ATTIRE➢ Her attire is often bold and " edgy"  attire

ATTIRE➢ Her attire is often bold and " edgy" attire. She wears a worn-out leather jacket adorned with patches and studs, combined with ripped black skinny jeans. Her footwear consists of combat boots.

EXTRA DETAILS ➢ Completing her ensemble, she wears a graphic band t-shirt and accessorizes with chunky silver jewelry, such as spikes and chains. Her dark makeup and tousled, intentionally disheveled hair.

『about』

PERSONALITY➢ Amy is a rough around the edges girl who doesn't have any problem acting like she actually cares about anything . She has a constant resting bitch face and a general lack of a care on if anyone thinks a certain way on her . Despite her uneasy front , she does have her more light hearted traits . She has a very dry sense of humor that does come into conversation a lot especially when trying to get out of boring situations. She also has a very laid back side to her , not really caring to fit into what people think of her and generally helps out people who also want to try and break from the rules .

FAMILY/IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIPS➢ Zara Jamal Yusri ( Mother , deceased ) , hatar yusri ( Father ) , Yasmin Jamal ( Grandmother) , Haruun Yusri ( grandfather )

BACKSTORY➢ Amy was born in Malacca , Malaysia . Her family was a middle class family , her house consisting of her parents and grandparents. Her family lived a simple and comfy life in Malaysia but often dreamed of what life could be life outside of the world they knew . When Amy was 8 years old , her family decided to move to America after her father landed a job there that would pay higher than in Malaysia and give out more opportunities. Amy was sad to leave her country but came to America hoping for the best . It took awhile for Amy to adjust to America due to cultural differences and even the blatant racism she and her family experienced . However just as Amy was starting to like living in America , her mother died from a car crash . It took a large toll on the family and almost shattered all their dreams for a happy life in America . Amy when she was a teenager often was pushed around and teased which caused her a lot of self esteem issues and anxiety, however as she got older her personality she has now began to form which she often pin points as her strongest moment where she found a lifestyle she thought helped her be at her best.

LIKES + HOBBIES➢ Rock Music ( Indie Rock , Punk Rock , grunge rock , hard rock ) , buying lottery tickets despite never winning , watching true crime documentaries, making pie ( usually apple pie or peach pie ) , making fun of talk shows , making colorful origami swans , reading classical novels and forgetting evening about them the next day , spending all her coins at the arcade on claw games

DISLIKES➢ Listening to long lectures ( especially when it's a morning class ) , Loud chewing sounds , when she burns her toast while trying to make a sandwich , those ' 14andthisisdeep ' posts that are all over the internet, the Samsung ringtone , eating honeydew by accident instead of cantaloupe , Movies made in the 1930s , wearing high heels

STRENGTHS/SKILLS + WEAKNESSES➢ Amy's strength/skills are the following : First Aid , using a knife , and catching fish . Amy's weaknesses are the following : Hand to hand combat , telling the difference between poisonous and non poisonous plants , swimming , and building shelter .

FEARS➢ child birth , mice , spiders

『story details』

EXTRACURRICULARS➢ she doesn't do any extracurricular, she likes to spend her free time taking a breather from education

THOUGHTS ON GOODFELLOW UNIVERSITY➢ Amy only really applied to it as a joke because a friend had remarked that if she actually got accepted she'd give Amy 500 dollars in cash . Amy remembers just how shocked she was when she got an acceptance letter . Amy doesn't like the university that much and thinks it could have some changes but doesn't really care much for it anyways mostly just expresses any negative opinions through just being herself .

HOW DID THEY END UP ON PROBATION?➢ Received too many warnings about her vulgar language, offended too many people when she would talk back to them when she got annoyed with them , and when she occasionally broke the dress code

OPINION ON JOSH AND HIS DISAPPEARANCE➢ She hopes he will one day be found and brought back safely . She doesn't have too strong emotions about him but definitely has sympathy for him and all those who are close to him .

FAIRYTALE➢ I don't really mind what kind of fairytale she gets . Whatever creative takes you want to do with her be free to do so my love :))

『extra』

RELATIONSHIPS/LI➢ Single

INJURY + DEATH (Y/N)➢ Sure

AESTHETIC➢ A mixture of 90's grunge and dark academia

QUOTES➢ " I get it being negative is great , I'm pretty negative but still no need to be a hater " , " I'm no swiftie by any means straight but blank space slaps " , " And ? What I wear is none of your business bitch " , " I'd rather be in a fucking 10 year coma than hear any more of your yapping " , " you'd think I'd learn to be less ....well ...me ?"

How do they speak? How often do they swear if at all? Any inflection patterns, accents, or tells? Amy curses all the time , she's practically a sailor . She has a light Malaysian accent . Her voice is slightly deeper than the stereotypical female voice.

THEME SONG➢ American Idiot by Green Day

EXTRA➢ none