Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

February 1970 was the time for spring plowing.

Hongqi Commune Nanhe Production Team, the sky slowly turned bright, and the villagers came out of their homes one after another.

At this time, Song Zhiyu, the Song family at the east end of the production team, had just woken up and was washing up in a daze at the urging of Song's mother Li Chunlan.

Then something slightly hot was put into her hand. She was startled, and when she looked closely, she saw that it was a boiled potato.

It looks like it's her breakfast.

"Let's go, eat and walk on the way. It's too late." Li Chunlan pulled her out in a hurry.

Song Zhiyu had no choice but to hold the potato and was forced to follow her forward while observing the surrounding environment without leaving any trace.

She opened her eyes a few days ago and found that she had arrived in the 1970s before the end of the world. She had the same name as her and was a member of the Nanhe Production Team of Hongqi Commune.

There are five members of the Song family. Father Song and mother Song are both out-and-out farmers. The elder brother went out to work in prostitution in the early years and disappeared later. The younger brother is studying in high school in the county. She also graduated from high school. Now she has no way to go to college. So he followed Song's father and Song's mother to earn work points at home so that his younger brother could study.

And now, Li Chunlan wants to drag her to work.

Song Zhiyu had a high fever when she woke up. She lay at home for two days and her fever did not subside until yesterday.

Song Zhiyu's job was easy. As one of the few high school students in the production team, Song Zhiyu was assigned a pretty good job as a warehouse keeper. According to Li Chunlan, as long as someone came to pick up farm equipment, she could just register it.

Song Zhiyu followed Li Chunlan. After finishing the potatoes in his hands, they also came to a tile-roofed and adobe house with villagers waiting at the door.

"Zhiyu, are you feeling well?"

Song Zhiyu looked up and saw that the person speaking was about the same age as Li Chunlan, with a smile on his face. She didn't know who the other party was, so she hesitated for a moment and nodded.

Fortunately, the other party just asked casually and didn't notice her uneasiness. He turned around and talked about other things. He looked at her and urged: "Then open the door quickly. Today's task is not easy. We have to hurry up, otherwise we won't be able to catch up with the spring." Planted."

Song Zhiyu was stunned for a moment and did not react.

When Li Chunlan saw this, she immediately knew that she had a problem with not remembering things. She sighed and explained to everyone: "I don't know if it's because of the fever. This girl has a bad memory and can't remember many things clearly."

She said and reached out to grab Song Zhiyu's chest.

Song Zhiyu was caught off guard and startled, and then saw Li Chunlan take out a key hung with a red rope from her neck.

she:......

Li Chunlan felt distressed and angry, and glared at her, "Go open the door and get the tools for the big guy to work."

Song Zhiyu said "Oh", took the key, and slowly came to the warehouse door.

Behind her, everyone was a little surprised when they heard Li Chunlan's words. Of course, they wanted to gossip more. After all, it was hard for something new to happen in the village.