Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Song Zhiyu looked at him in surprise when he heard this, with some doubts on his face, "Didn't you see the drawings?"

Xu Yannian's eyes fell on her puzzled expression, and he felt a knot in his chest. After a few seconds, he smiled and explained tactfully: "You've seen it, but after all, I'm not a professional."

So it's understandable that he can't remember so much, but it's not because he is stupid or has a bad memory.

Song Zhiyu glanced at him and expressed no comment about what he said, but even if Xu Yannian didn't send her home in exchange, she would step forward and introduce him seriously.

One is because of Xu Yannian's identity, and the other is because of Xu Yannian's identity.

After all, he is the county magistrate of Xingyang County. He knows that this matter will not harm Hongqi Commune Machinery Factory, and even saves him the subsequent reporting and explanation process.

Song Zhiyu put down the things in her hands. The sample she made was a watering device. "Now there is just an outline. It will take about two days to complete it. Then I can show it to you."

"Can this thing really water automatically?" Xu Yannian frowned, with a little surprise on his face.

Song Zhiyu nodded, "Yes, in this way, the step of manual watering can be saved. The saved labor can be used for other things, such as clearing weeds, clearing wasteland, and other things to improve the quality of life."

The more Xu Yannian listened, the more surprised his face became. He had never expected that Song Zhiyu would think so far ahead.

It is true that if the watering machine can live up to expectations, it will indeed realize the scene Song Zhiyu said.

"Director Xiao Song, you are so amazing." Xu Yannian said softly, her slim and graceful figure reflected deep in his eyes, full of admiration.

Song Zhiyu didn't feel shy or embarrassed at all when he was praised, and nodded calmly, "I just did what I should do."

Xu Yannian smiled, put down the outline of the watering device in his hand, and asked: "Are you sure about the other agricultural machinery?"

"Of course." Song Zhiyu didn't even think about it, but when she thought of something, she paused and said, "It might be a little difficult?"

Xu Yannian paused for a moment, then showed a look of confusion and encouragement at the right time, "What's the difficulty? Tell me, if the county can help, I will definitely do its best."

When Song Zhiyu heard this, he immediately grinned, blinked at him, and tried uncertainly: "County Magistrate Xu, that's what you said."

Xu Yannian looked at her appearance, and for some reason, he suddenly felt a bad premonition in his heart. He subconsciously emphasized, "As long as the county can help."

The implication is that if you can't help when the time comes, don't blame him for refusing.

Song Zhiyu blinked at him, "I believe County Magistrate Xu will be able to help," Xu Yannian:...

He regretted it. Is it too late to withdraw what he just said?

Obviously it was too late. Even if it was possible, Song Zhiyu would not allow it.

After another ten minutes or so, the two walked out of the factory gate.

Xu Yannian pointed forward, "This car."

After saying that, he was worried that Song Zhiyu didn't know how to open the door. He was about to walk over when he saw the other party nodded lightly and got into the passenger seat very neatly.