Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

This news quickly spread throughout the Nanhe production team, and even the neighboring Beihe and Shanqiao heard about it.

More and more people from the Nanhe Production Team came to Song Zhiyu to inquire. Whenever Song Zhiyu walked around the village, someone would definitely stop her and ask questions.

In order to gain Song Zhiyu's favor and get first-hand information, many people tactfully promised to vote for Song Ercheng.

When Li Shengli heard about this, he was so angry that he cursed in the yard of Li's house.

After all, Li Guodong was young and couldn't hold his temper. Full of resentment and anger, he rushed out of the house to settle the score with Song Zhiyu.

Fortunately, Aunt Li reacted quickly and stopped him, "What are you doing? Don't you think our family is embarrassing enough?"

Li Guodong was so angry that he jumped on his feet, blushed and said angrily: "What should we do? Are we just going to watch dad lose the election? Who is Song Ercheng? Is he worthy of being the captain?"

Li Shengli also looked very unhappy. He sat on the chair with a gloomy expression and said nothing.

Aunt Li reached out and slapped Li Guodong angrily, then turned to glance at Li Shengli, "Who said we have to watch helplessly? Anyway, the methods used by the Song family are not honorable enough, so they can't blame us."

When Li Guodong and Li Shengli heard this, they immediately turned to look at her, their expressions full of confusion.

Aunt Li didn't explain anything, she just looked at them and smiled slowly.

A few days later, another big thing happened to the Nanhe production team.

Under the big willow tree at the entrance of the village, everyone after dinner was enjoying the cool air and chatting under the tree.

"Did you hear about it? Song Zhilei seems to have news."

"What news? I haven't heard anything about it. Have you found where he is? Has he really become a traitor?"

As soon as these words came out, the surrounding environment became quiet. After a few seconds, a lower and smaller voice sounded, "I heard it's true. Song Zhilei really became a traitor."

After the words fell, there were gasps of cold air one after another.

Although this matter had been reported before, there was no evidence, and people from the county at that time had investigated clearly, and did not say that Song Zhilei was related to those enemies. Even though everyone was still gossiping, they were just talking about it as anecdotes. .

After all, living in a place where birds don't shit, it's hard to find something new, why don't you say it with all your strength?

At this time, the news came out again, and everyone was shocked, but they didn't quite believe it.

There are lessons learned from the past.

Moreover, judging from the current situation, Song Ercheng is very likely to become the captain. No one wants to offend Song Ercheng by gossiping about the Song family.

"Why is this happening again? This happened as soon as it was time to choose the captain. I don't know what you are thinking. If you have the ability, come up with evidence. What I heard, what I heard..." Goudanniang He cursed harshly under his breath.

Qing Cao Niang was also not very polite, "What are you thinking, don't you want to see the Song family well? Or did you take someone's money to spread the news indiscriminately? Do you really care about people's lives and lives just by talking about it?"