Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"What did you say?" Su Quansheng couldn't believe what he heard, and was so shocked that he almost lost his voice, "Can't you recover?"

Su Quanli's face didn't look good either. One was haggard from staying up late last night, and the other was stiff because he couldn't accept the facts before him and was deeply hit.

He did not dare to look at Su Quansheng, and guiltily tried to find excuses to shirk responsibility. "When I recovered, I discovered that the plow had suffered a lot of wear and tear. It would take a lot of time and materials to restore it. You also know that I don't have much time now."

The plows of the Beihe production team have indeed been in use for a long time. It takes twenty years anyway. The reason why they can be used for so long is because they were sent to the repair shop for maintenance by Su Quanli over the years.

Su Quansheng was so anxious that his whole body was trembling, "Then why did you dismantle it like this? Besides, the damage was huge. You didn't notice it when you dismantled it. You are a technician!"

Su Quanli was already feeling guilty, but he became even more angry after hearing what he said, "I said from the beginning that I have other work arrangements and don't have time to modify any plows. It's you who insists on keeping the plow! Now that it's like this, can you Do you blame me?"

"So are you blaming me now?" Su Quansheng was so angry that his eyes were almost red, with disappointment and shock in his eyes.

Su Quanli also felt bad. After all, if the Beihe production team couldn't catch up with the spring planting without plows, it would also have an impact on him. After all, he was also a member of the Beihe production team.

He suppressed his inner embarrassment, took a deep breath, and calmed down a little, "I'm not capable enough to fix it, but I will ask other technicians in the factory to see if anyone can fix it."

Although Su Quansheng was upset and confused at this time, he still knew the priorities of the matter. It was an established fact that Su Quanli could not recover, and he would not be able to solve the problem no matter how hard he held on to it.

After listening to the other party's suggestion, he tried hard to suppress his impatience and nodded patiently, "Then go quickly. It has been delayed for two days and cannot be delayed any longer."

Su Quanli nodded dullly. Now he could only hold out hope with other technicians in the factory.

"When they come to work, I will ask them for help."

When Su Quansheng heard that the technician hadn't come to work yet, his heart suddenly rose again. He really regretted bringing the plow to the repair shop, otherwise what happened next would not have happened.

He had already begun to think about how to solve the problem if the plow could not be repaired well. The more he thought about it, the more desperate he became. Without the plow, the Beihe production team would not be able to catch up with the spring planting.

I could barely catch up without wasting time. How could I still catch up in the current situation?

Su Quansheng really wished he could go back to yesterday and slap himself.

"What time do they go to work? The sun is almost coming out now." Su Quansheng asked anxiously, why didn't he know that the repair shop worked so late before.

Su Quanli was also worried, "Do you think it's the same as working with us?"

Su Quansheng exhaled anxiously and walked back and forth in the farm tool workshop, as anxious as an ant on a hot pot.