Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

As soon as Pang Wenrui's words came out, the research room suddenly became quiet, and everyone looked at him in surprise.

Jiang Muheng's expression changed again and again, and finally he said very ugly and awkwardly: "Only a fool would take his angry words seriously."

"What you said was angry, but what I said was not angry. I, Pang Wenrui, can do what I say." Although Pang Wenrui struggled with his expression, he finally said these words firmly.

Jiang Muheng:......

He looked at Pang Wenrui's expression that didn't look like he was acting, and he immediately became anxious.

At first, he was really annoyed with the other party, thinking that the other party was deliberately trying to make things difficult for her. However, after subsequent collaborative work, Jiang Muheng changed his view of Pang Wenrui. The reason for the other party's reaction was entirely out of concern for the work of the institute.

It was not intended to target him or Song Zhiyu.

In other words, even if the two people were not him and Song Zhiyu, Pang Wenrui would still question the other person, not because of any one person, but because he was responsible for the work.

The most important thing is that Pang Wenrui is a capable comrade, capable and responsible. It is a big loss for the institute to lose him.

It's just that it was the other party who started the trouble first, otherwise he wouldn't have told the outrageous bet, and now he is actually asked to bow his head first!

Why is he always the one who gets hurt! ?

The more Jiang Muheng thought about it, the more ugly the expression on his face became, "What did you say you would do? You said you would dedicate yourself to building the motherland. How can you dedicate yourself after leaving the institute? Do you mean what you say? Don't be too ridiculous! I think you are. Trying to escape responsibility!"

Pang Wenrui's face was originally ugly, but after hearing these words, it suddenly became even more ugly, but he still had no intention of letting go, "Whatever you say, I have already decided anyway."

Jiang Muheng's eyes suddenly widened when he heard this, and his eyes seemed to be on fire when he looked at Pang Wenrui.

He pointed at the other party, waved his hand fiercely, and said angrily: "Then it's up to you!"

Pang Wenrui's expression did not change, he just stood there silently, his head lowered and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Song Zhiyu pursed her lips, and a thoughtful look flashed in her eyes.

Soon, Song Zhiyu spent two days in the provincial capital, communicating with researchers at the institute, and she also roughly understood the level of mechanical technology in this era.

Xu Yannian was very busy at work. Song Zhiyu had not seen him since they separated that day. She only heard from the staff at the guest house that he left early and came back late.

Jiang Muheng was not surprised at all, but he was worried that Song Zhiyu would have a bad impression of Xu Yannian, so he couldn't help but explain on the way to the station, "Old Xu is really busy these days. I don't know who to listen to, but the above Our leaders must now focus on regional economic development."

Song Zhiyu raised his eyebrows in confusion, "What does regional economic development have to do with Comrade Xu?"

Jiang Muheng looked at him in surprise when he heard this, and opened his mouth, "Isn't it right? You don't know what Lao Xu does?"