Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

The person who came was none other than Bu Wenshan. He didn't notice Song Zhiyu's confusion and stepped forward with a worried expression, "Zhiyu, I'm really sorry. I didn't know Cuijiao would do such a thing."

Song Zhiyu raised his eyebrows slightly and asked calmly: "You really don't know?"

Bu Wenshan was stunned when he heard this, then shook his head, and said seriously and anxiously: "I really don't know. If I knew, how could I watch her go to Secretary Lu?"

Song Zhiyu suddenly showed a startled expression, and looked at the other party with a not very good look, "Comrade, please explain to me, why is Cuijiao in your mouth targeting me? What is the relationship between you and me? "

After the words fell, Bu Wenshan's eyes widened slightly in disbelief. He wanted to reach out and grab Song Zhiyu's hand, but Song Zhiyu quickly dodged it.

"Zhiyu?" Bu Wenshan looked very hurt. He explained in a panic: "I know I'm sorry for you, but I really don't know that Cuijiao went to Secretary Lu. If I had known, I would have stopped him."

Although the other party didn't say it clearly, Song Zhiyu could guess it from his expression and the content of his words.

That is in reality, the love of two people is the story of three people.

And judging from the meaning of the gay man in front of her, it seems that she is the one who can't get it?

Song Zhiyu:......

What is the vision of the original owner? The person in front of him has no redeeming qualities except for his fair skin. Let's not talk about his personality. Do you have these inner qualities? Just speaking of appearance, he looks weak. Are you sure he can really work?

Song Zhiyu did not hide his disgust at all, "Since you know that you can't live with me, then take care of your own people and disappear from my presence."

Bu Wenshan was stunned when he heard this, and then looked at Song Zhiyu in disbelief. Then he didn't know what he was thinking, his face turned red and white, as if he was angry from embarrassment.

"Song Zhiyu, do you know what you are talking about?" Bu Wenshan looked at her with a disappointed face, with "I have already explained it to you, why are you still making trouble unreasonably" written on his naked face?

Song Zhiyu looked at him deeply, "Of course I know."

Bu Wenshan was completely angry. He looked at Song Zhiyu, gritted his teeth and said sarcastically: "You don't even look at the situation in your family. Your brother Song Zhilei is a traitor! Besides me, who else dares to associate with you."

Song Zhiyu laughed in anger. It was an eye-opener for her. She looked at the other party coldly and half-smilingly, "The leaders in the county don't think my brother is a traitor. Do you mean that the leaders are all wrong?"

Bu Wenshan didn't expect that she would actually speak such sharp words, and he was choked immediately. The expression on his face changed again and again, and finally stayed at the livid color.

"Song Zhiyu, how did you become like this? I am so disappointed in you."

Song Zhiyu said expressionlessly, "You are right, I have changed, so I shouldn't be too kind to you."

Bu Wenshan:? ? ?

A bad thought suddenly came to his mind. He opened his eyes slightly and said angrily: "What do you want to do?"

Song Zhiyu glanced at him with an emotionless look, "Of course I will report it. Since you said that Comrade Cuijiao deliberately did harm to me, then I was hurt for no reason, how could I forgive her so easily? I decided to report her too! "