Chapter 21 - The Final battle.

Neteyams pov:

Lo'ak and I climbed our way around the ship. Spider was all that was on our minds. We found him with humans, leading him to a small boat. They were evacuating. 

But something caught my eye. Something that made me stay where I was while my brother jumped down to free Spider. 

It was a Na'vi girl. She was drenched and beaten up pretty badly. She turned my way and I almost dropped from the beam I was hanging from. 

"Seze!" my voice was much more broken and hurt than I hoped. She locked eyes with me immediately.

She was different. Her eyes seemed to light up when she saw me just as mine had when I saw her. I thought she was dead. 

I jumped from my spot and ran towards her but not quick enough. She had been shot. She had stumbled back, looking at the blood pooling out of stomach. 

I ran faster. As hard as I could. 

but a man shot her again right before kicking her back into the depths of the water from where I presumed she had just come from. 

Seze was gone. There was no way she would have survived that. Not a chance.  

But it seemed I had achieved what I had hoped to do all those months ago. I could see it in her eyes. She knew I loved her. She knew we all cared for her. She knew she was wanted. 

"Bro. come on!" Lo'ak snapped me out of my thoughts and back to reality. 

"Lo'ak. Sez-"

"come on Bro" Lo'ak yelled again, gesturing me over behind a wall. We were being fired at. 

I couldn't get the words out. Lo'ak noticed something was wrong but knew now was not the time. We both did. I looked to Spider and saw he was already looking at me. He gave me a nod which I returned gladly. 

xxx

Jakes Pov:

Seeing my daughter shocked me to my core.

Seeing her alive and standing brought a smile to my face. The scream that came from my mates throat when she had seen her broke my heart in a way I didn't think it could.

The longing in her voice. The pain and wanting. The anger.

When Payakan had landed on the ship my eyes were set on my children and my children only. The way Lo'ak protected his sister and Tsireya while protecting his spirit brother.

The way Seze had fought against Quaritch. The way she was shot and ran. But before I could see any further, I was shot at.

When I finally got view on the ship once again, Quaritch was running to his Ikran and Seze was no where in sight.

"Shit"

xxx

It was dark. The fire lighting up the sinking ship. Nothing but pain, anger and worry ran through my mind.

Tuk and Kiri were still on the ship.

Seze was still missing.

And Neteyam...

Neytiri and I were on the ship, Spider tying to lead me to my daughter's. My mate was gone. No one but a mother left.

She was deadly. More rage than I had ever seen in my life.

Wanting nothing more than her children to be safe and alive.

While Neytiri was on her killing spree, I had found Tuk. But she was alone. Kiri no where in sight.