03

Cynthia is at home with her best friend, Kayla

Cynthia is at home with her best friend, Kayla. Who's moving out in the afternoon to her new apartment as she decided to move out of Cyn's place. That and because Rhonda, Cyn's mom is getting out tomorrow, she's letting her stay at her place until she can get her own.

She already talked with her old friends at this restaurant she used to work at and they'll rehire her, as well as overlook her records

For breakfast, she's having a Coconut Turmeric with currants, mango & hemp seeds. While Kayla has a Cherry Berry with chia & yogurt.

Here in Englewood, Cynthia often helps out those that are in trouble. While a lot of black people don't trust cops, some if not all respect and like her, and trust her. In return for helping some of her neighbours, they agree to tell Cyn on some things going down. As they all agree that they to help make Englewood a save place to live. Or at least try. Cynthia also makes it clear to any gang member that crosses paths with her. Should they pick fights with her, she'll lay their ass flat.

She's well liked, respected and in some cases, feared.

"Gurl, when I tell you this man is fine as hell, he's like a fantasy come true." Kayla expressed the about this man she just met two weeks ago.

"Yeah, and don't get mad, but I did a background check on him. He's solid enough." Kayla gives her that look. "Kay, when I tell you that you're my best friend, I'm always gonna have your back. When you fight, I fight, when you mad at a man, I'm mad the man."

Kayla smiles and chuckled. "Period. So, any man you dating, like..."

"Gurl, you know I ain't allowed to date within the department." Cynthia reminds her.

"Gurl, some rules, not all, are meant to be broken. And besides there must be some fine ass men you work with that you could give a go. What about Kevin? I've seen him around."