DJ Part 1

Chapter 1

It was very hot, it was July, and Buck, a Kiowa half-breed boy who worked for the Pony Express, decided to make a stop for his horse at the river. He was a tall boy with a strong physique, with two deep dark eyes and wore long black hair and an Indian earring. As soon as he got off his horse, he looked around and not seeing anyone, he thought he could afford a nice refreshing bath. He took off his clothes, hung the medicine bag he always carried with him on the branch of a tree, and plunged completely naked into the cool waters of the river.

He began to swim and moved a little away from the point where he had left his clothes and horse, but not so much that he didn't always have an eye on them.

He loved to immerse himself completely under the water but he never thought of running into what happened to him: while he was swimming under water, he realized that he was not alone, he saw legs that were moving and that they belonged to someone who had the same idea as him. .

He immediately re-emerged avoiding making too much noise and his surprise was great when he realized that he had in front of him, but turned away, a girl with blond hair gathered on the nape of her neck. He was very embarrassed but did not know what to do: if he moved she would have heard him and maybe she would have taken him for an attacker, but if he had spoken to her, he would have scared her. He opted for the second solution, not wanting to risk getting into trouble.

He decided to address her calmly and scare her as little as possible.

"I'm afraid we had the same idea because of the summer heat," he told her.

The girl spun around and seeing him began to scream.

Buck tried to calm her down from a distance by saying: "I don't want to hurt you, I didn't see you and I decided to take a bath, most likely thinking like you that there was no one there. Please stop screaming "

She, despite being terrified and embarrassed, instinctively covered her breasts which fortunately was still underwater and tried to trust that calm and sweet voice.

As soon as she stopped screaming, Buck spoke to her again: "Don't be afraid, it's definitely a very embarrassing situation, let's get out of it as soon as possible. My name is Buck Cross and I work for the Pony Express. I was returning from my run and I thought I'd cool off a bit while my horse drank. I looked around and saw no one, so I went into the water. My clothes are not far from here, if you turn around I'll go get them and get dressed instantly ".

The girl nodded without speaking. He turned and felt that he was walking in the water towards the shore. That very handsome and embarrassed boy had struck her and intrigued her, despite the absurd situation, and she could not resist: without being seen, she turned a little and saw his naked statuesque body emerging from the water. She felt a shiver and turned immediately blushing.

When Buck had at least put on his pants, he said to her, "Now you can turn around. If you want, I'll throw you a blanket and I'll go get your clothes back, if you tell me where you got them "

This time the girl spoke and said to him: "I'm on the bank at the back, I went away a bit, thinking I was alone. Thank you"

Buck took a blanket that he always carried with him during his runs and handed it to the girl who told him in a peremptory tone: "Turn around!".

Buck looked at her with a raised eyebrow and replied, "Sure, right away. I'm going to get your clothes while you dry ".

"Thanks," she replied.

When Buck returned, he hung the girl's clothes from a tree branch and tied his horse. The two turned respectively and got dressed.

Buck said to her, "So, you know my name and my job but I don't know anything about you."