DJ Part 5

CHAPTER 5

Arriving at the door, D.J. said with a smile: "I really think you will have to put me down if we want to enter, it's locked."

Buck whispered in her ear: "Only time to open though ..."

She kissed him back and once on the ground took the key and opened the door.

"Welcome Mr. Cross, make yourself at home", she said jokingly.

Once he crossed the threshold and closed the door, Buck picked her up again, climbed the stairs and headed for the bedroom. Once inside he put her down again and kissed her. She pulled away for a moment and said: "Wait here, I'll be right back, make yourself comfortable" and headed for the bathroom.

Buck was very agitated and nervous and did not know how to behave, everything he would have expected from that evening except spending the night with D.J. At the time of the girl's proposal he was dismayed, but he immediately realized that it was what he wanted too. D.J. had told him to get comfortable, but what was he supposed to do? Take off your jacket, sit down? And where? On the bed seemed too cheeky, at the desk too much of a schoolboy. While asking all these questions, D.J. had taken off her dress and put on a very simple pink nightgown and had untied her long blond hair. She was also very agitated, but she wanted that boy with all her strength, she knew he was the right man for her.

When she came out of the bathroom, she found him still standing where she had left him, turned towards the wall of the bed, and said to him: "Didn't I tell you to get comfortable? So I'll have to take care of it ".

Buck whirled around and gasped: she was beautiful barefoot, with her hair down and in that nightgown. He couldn't say a word. She approached him, kissed him tenderly and began to take off his jacket.

"This is much better right?"

He didn't answer but just nodded. D.J. opened his shirt, continuing to kiss him greedily but Buck was petrified, he did not really know how to behave, he was afraid of doing something wrong. When she had taken off his shirt and began to tinker with his pants, he took courage and kissing her with more passion, he began to slide the shoulders of the nightgown, until it fell to the ground leaving the body of D.J. completely naked.

He looked at her with admiration and she said: "It was time!" and opened the laces of his trousers, pushing him little by little towards the bed. He let himself be guided and told her: "You are beautiful".

D.J. smiled and made him sit on the bed. She took off his boots and then he took matters into his own hands. He overturned her on the bed, finished undressing and in a moment he was on top of her. He tried to stay calm and not be hasty, he didn't know if for D.J. it was the first time and he didn't want to hurt her in case. She let herself be carried away by him, undaunted by his actual first time, trusting him completely. Their movements synchronized and he was so sweet that D.J. felt only the slightest pain that she did not show so as not to worry Buck. The boy's face slipped between her neck and her head, filling her with passionate kisses and his long black hair fell gently on D.J. who felt in heaven and happy as ever.

When Buck came out of her, he slumped exhausted beside her. D.J. said softly: "Are you okay?"

"Ha ha", he replied panting again, "what about you? I didn't hurt you, did I? Did I do something wrong?"

"It was wonderful, absolutely perfect".

"I'm happy, you know, it was the first time for me too and I didn't know exactly how to behave."

"Buck Cross, how is it possible that a special guy like you has never had a woman? Are all the girls here crazy? But I'm glad I was the first! " and kissed him.