(1) A New Discovery

Location : Autobot Base

Third Person POV :

The kids were playing games and the 'Bots were  busy working or hanging out, so far it was quiet in the base.  Ratchet took the opportunity to focus on his work while the quietness lasted. Until Miko broke that silence as always. 

"Oh c'mon I lost again?!" Miko said in disappointment. "Skill issue" Jack would prob say( jk lol) "What? You mad that I won again?" Jack said with a smirk on his face as he stretched in satisfaction. "that's no fair! You must be cheating!" Miko accused, pointing a finger at him. "Cheating?! How would I-" Jack tried to argue but was interrupted by Ratchet. "Can you two settle down for just one klik?!" The doctor scolded them, then turned back to his station as he grumbled. "You still cheated." Miko mumbled, crossing her arms as she pouted and flopped back into the couch ; Jack just rolled his eyes.

Optimus walked out from the deeper part of the base. "Is everything alright old friend?" Optimus asked. "Yes, yes, just these two causing ruckus again." Ratchet sighed, his focus still on his work.

Optimus nodded and left the doctor to his work. Walking away to check in on the others. "How has everyone been doing lately?" The prime said as he walked up to the small group of comrades. " We're doing good, Optimus." Bulkhead responded, Bumblebee buzzed in agreement. "A couple quiet cycles with the 'Cons have passed.....But I guess it's been alright." Arcee replied with a mix of suspicion and caution in her voice at the beginning, but went to a normal tone. The prime acknowledged their answers with a nod.

___________________________

 "Optimus! You're gonna want to see this!" Ratchet called over to Optimus, the prime quickly went over to the doctor's side. "What is wrong, Ratchet?" The prime asked with concern. "It's a life signal----in the Arctic!" Ratchet exclaimed, pointing at the dim pulsing dot on the screen.

Miko perked up as she heard the news. "Is it another 'Con? I could go for some butt-kicking action right about now!" Miko said, punching a fist into her other hand with a grin. "No, Miko. It's an Autobot's signal." Ratchet said flatly. "What's an Autobot doing all the way in the Arctic?" Raf asked. "That is yet for us to find out, Rafael." Optimus said, looking down to Raf. 

 Optimus looked back to Ratchet as Bulkhead piped up. "Do you think it's 'Jackie again?" Bulkhead asked as he went over to the prime and the doctor. "Not sure. It's only pulsing ; seems too weak to be identified." Ratchet responded, glancing to Bulkhead.

"It might be another 'Con trap, like the last time. Arcee said, narrowing her optics as she recalled the last time they had had a visitor. "That wouldn't make sense though----I mean, what business would the Decepticons have in the Arctic?" Jack pointed out, Bumblebee beeped in agreement. "Their always up to something, Jack. I don't trust it." Arcee said as she crossed her arms and looked to Optimus.

 "Even if it is a Decepticon in disguise, it would be wise to check it out. If it's an Autobot, they'll need our help...." Optimus looked back at Arcee, the motorcycle sighed. "Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee, you will accompany me on this inspection." The prime looked to the three as they nodded to their leader. Looking back to the doctor as a signal to open the groundbridge, Ratchet nodded to the prime, then with that, set in the coordinates and walked over to the switch.

The groundbridge sparked to life as he pulled the switch, the light greens, blues, pinks and whites swirling around to form a tunnel-like portal. "Autobots, roll out!" The prime said And with that the four 'Bots ran and transformed through the portal, the swirl of color then faded as the groundbridge powered down.

Leaving Ratchet alone with the three humans...

 "Sooo....Anything else fun to do around here?" Miko looked up at Ratchet, the doctor sighed. "Don't touch anything."

_________________________________

 Location : The Nemesis.

 It was a casual day on the Decepticon ship, the Vehicons doing their everyday work, aswell as everyone else.....Except for a particular seeker.

 "Once again you try to overthrow me, Starscream!" Megatron yelled, smacking Starscream across the room. "I-I simply had my reasons, Lord Megatron!" Starscream stammered,backing away from the angry warlord. "Another one of your lies!" Megatron sneered, lifting the seeker off the floor by his neck and squeezing his neck cables until a strangled noise was let out.

 "It does you no good to lie to me, Starscream." Megatron growled, his faceplates uncomfortably close to the seeker's, Starscream could just feel the heat of anger radiating from him. "...P-please....Forgive me....M-master..." Starscream choked out, staring desperately in Megatron's anger-filled optics. Giving one last growl, the warlord threw the seeker harshly to the floor.

Megatron COMMed Knockout to come fix up the SIC for any bad wounds the warlord had left.

"Medic here!" Knockout came shortly after Megatron had left, his medkit----and buffer just in case----in servo.

 End of ch.1