(6) Obstacles

Location : Forest, Cave.

Third Person POV :

As Optimus and Bumblebee entered the cave they looked around the dimly lit area, then started walking deeper in as the cave got a bit darker, making them adjust to the dark cave.

As they kept walking, they came across two split tunnels Bumblebee whirled, asking which tunnel they should take. "I'm afraid we'll have to split up this time. I will take the right tunnel." Bumblebee nodded, wishing good luck to the prime. "Be careful Bumblebee, this will be a risky choice." The prime said with a steady voice, the scout beeped, saying he would be careful as he transformed out his blaster.

The prime and the scout then proceeded to charge into the separate tunnels, going their separate ways as new Obstacles awaited them.

[With Bumblebee]

Bumblebee kept caution with his surroundings, keeping his blaster up and steady, ready to shoot. Bumblebee halted halfway through as he heard faint pedesteps coming from up ahead of the tunnel, Bumblebee went into a crouch, pressing himself up against the cave wall and bared himself for what was to happen next.

An Eradicon was walking through the tunnel it's red visor flashed in alert as it immediately spotted the scout, it quickly transformed out its blaster and started rapidly shooting at the scout. 

Bumblebee did a barrel roll to dodge the incoming fire as he shot back, the scout got a shot at the Eradicon's arm, making him stumble back as he put his servo up to his COMM and called for the other Eradicons in the cave.

 "I need backup! The Autobots-" The Eradicon was cut off as Bumblebee took the chance to shoot his helm, knocking the Decepticon to the hard cold ground. Though unfortunately it was too late. More pedesteps could be heard ; this time rushing toward the Autobot scout. Bumblebee was then fired at once again, it was two more Eradicons. He ducked out of the way, even more unfortunate for him was this time he got hit, good thing it was only his arm, and wasn't that good of a shot knowing how bad their aim was. The scout fired back at the two Decepticons, hitting one in the leg as it fell to the ground but kept his fire as the Decepticon sat up.

Bumblebee ducked and charged for the second Decepticon, straightening himself quickly as his transformed his blaster back into a servo, swinging it back and-

________________________________

[With Optimus Prime]

BAM! 

HE GOT HIT BY A. BIG. AFT. TRUCK.

Megatron stumbled back from the prime's punch, putting his servo on his helm and roaring in rage, the warlord- oh wait, hol up lemme rewind this for y'all rq ahem ahem...

*rewindsound.mp4*

Optimus walked through his separate tunnel, looking around for any clue if he had been heading the right way or not. The prime then noticed pedeprints on the cave's ground, the pedeprints were muddy but dry and specifically small and pointy-looking. The prime recognized the prints belonged to Starscream ; that told him he was definitely going the right way.

Optimus sped up his pace a bit and continued down the path of the prints, as the dried mud prints faded, he came to an intersection of the cave. He must've made it to the cave's center of sorts. He didn't know which way to go, there were three split sections\tunnels----well, four sections\tunnels counting the one he came from----Optimus looked from one section to the other, trying to decide which one to go for.

Suddenly he could hear rushing pedesteps echoing out from the second tunnel, he didn't wait to find out who it was----mostly because he wanted to save strength and energy----and made a decision to go for the third tunnel, quickly rushing in, the pedesteps became faint as he glanced over his shoulder plating as he continued his run.

Optimus then skidded to a halt as he heard a faint, but close talking up ahead, sliding out his blade for a prepared battle. He recognized that voice as always; Megatron. He didn't want to alert the warlord of course, so as quiet as he could, the prime slowly----but keeping a pace----walked towards the upcoming noise.

_________________________________

[With Megatron and Soundwave]

 "Query : Lord Megatron does not worry about stray life signal?" Soundwave asked, his black visor turning slightly to look at the bigger mech walking beside him.

 Megatron hummed at his TIC's question, then turned his helm to face the navy blue mech. "It was strange to be so far in the arctic, but it wasn't worth my time, Soundwave. Prime and the Autobots have most likely taken care of that already..And I have more important business to attend to...." Megatron said, growling the last part as he turned his helm back to continue his gaze straight forward.

Soundwave turned his helm to look straight ahead aswell, the navy blue mech going about in his usual silence as did the warlord. Suddenly the TIC halted, the Warlord was a couple steps ahead before he stopped to look at the navy blue mech. "What is it now, Soundwave?" Megatron asked with a hint of annoyance at the interruption, raising a brow ridge to him. There was no point in asking when the warlord got a ping from his COMMlink, he answered it and before he could say anything- "I need backup! The Autobots-" -an Eradicon shouted through the 'link before being cut off by the sound of a loud tchoo! The 'link turning to static soon after.

The warlord shut off his COMM and growled, he was once again alerted : seeing a pair of blue optics and familiar bright red and blue. Before Megatron could react, he felt a pain shoot through his helm, surprised, he took two steps back, his servos clenched and as of on cue, his blade slid out from his arm plating, making a satisfying ssshink! Looking up to meet the bright blue optics of Optimus Prime.

 "Prime, How nice of you to visit.." The warlord said with sarcasm through clenched dentas, he didn't waste another micro-klik, the warlord charged for the Prime, as did the Prime charge for the Warlord. Their blades clashed together, one trying to dominate the other as they pushed against eachother----that's a weird way to word it----they would step back, then keep clashing together, trying to get atleast a single cut out of one another. 

Megatron managed to get a long slick cut out of the prime's arm plating, it drizzled out with the familiar bright blue energon as Optimus winced from the pain, Megatron smirked with satisfaction. Unfortunate for the Warlord, the prime got back at him, stabbing him in the shoulder plating. The warlord grunted at the sharp pain, shoving the prime back and holding his injured plating as the bright blue energon dripped out and stained his servo and drizzled down his arm. 

Optimus took the chance to charge at him again, transforming his blade into his servo and clenching it hard, and with all his strength and might, he gave roar and swung. Megatron looked up from the wound, and before he could react,

BAM!

HE GOT HIT BY A. BIG. AFT. TRUCK.

 his entire faceplate felt like it was on fire, a bit of energon splattered to the ground from the warlord's mouth as he tasted nothing but his energon. Megatron staggered hard to the wall from the prime's punch, almost falling to the ground as he became a bit dizzy from the impact.

Megatron reached out his servo on the wall to keep his balance, his other servo holding his now dented BUCKET. He looked to the prime with wide blazing red optics full of rage, the warlord charged up his cannon then without another micro-klik to waste, he charged up his cannon and started rapidly firing, whilst roaring in pure rage.

(Hey iijustmetchuandthisiscrazybutheresmynumba)

Optimus 's optics widened, he rolled out of the way, ducking and dashing to dodge the raging warlord's incoming rapid fire. Unfortunate for the prime, Megatron had gotten a few shots out of him. Despite his injuries, he kept moving as long and fast as he could until the rampage ended. Optimus transformed out his blaster and shot back at Megatron, hitting the warlord a couple times to tire him out.

Could this have gotten situation get any worse?

[End of ch.6]

I got impatient to finish this chapt so it's short