(7) Two Seekers Two Sides

Location : Forest, Cave

(Cons) Third Person POV : 

Suddenly the TIC halted, the Warlord was a couple steps ahead as he stopped to look at the  navy mech. "What is it now Soundwave?" Megatron asked raising a brow ridge. Soundwave had gotten a ping from his COMM, it had been one of the drones, sending in an alert.

The silent mech looked up to the warlord after hearing the alert, going to say something but was interrupted by the sound of running pedesteps, Soundwave turned his black visor to look at who it was, but before he could get a good look he stepped back from the dashing figure to avoid getting hit or bumped into. 

Seeing a flash of red and blue, he had instantly identified it as Optimus Prime, leader of the inferior Autobots. As the TIC had identified the prime, so did the warlord. Seeing that the two leaders had engaged in battle, the TIC did not interfere. Though he did want to fight along side his leader, he stood by and watched as the two fought. Blades clashing and clanging together, grunts and growled of pain and anger.

Knowing that the warlord could handle himself as always with the prime, and knowing he had to be useful as to not disappoint his mighty leader----even though that never happens anyway----the pale blue mech carefully slunk away from the battle and continued to finish what they had came here for. 

 "Mission : Rescue Second In Command : Starscream : Must be completed." Soundwave reminded himself as he continued through the tunnel as the noises of battle faded and there was silence----minus the sound of his pedesteps----as Soundwave walked along the dark tunnel he finally found a clearing to the cave.

It had been dimly lit by a small hole in the cave's ceiling, but it was good enough lighting. Laserbeak detached from Soundwave's chassis and scanned around the area for any sign of the silver seeker. The silent mech walked the opposite way around the area to help his companion search for the commander.

(Have y'all heard of the robot that has full control of its limbs that these guys built they def haven't seen the movies where robots take over the world smh T hey named him Optimus)

As the TIC separated from his companion he looked around a small space, it's walls had ragged edges and a few cracks here and there. Soundwave scanned the area but found no Starscream. He walked away from that space and walked along the sharp-edged, cracked, and ragged caves walls. The silent mech spotted a sliver of dried energon across one of the sharp edges.

The silent mech tilted his helm in confusion, he then took a photo of the sight, Noticing a few claw marks and more dried ener9on, he did the same and snapped a couple photos with his visor. Strange...That would be investigated later.

Suddenly Soundwave got alerted of an unconscious seeker that Laserbeak had found, Soundwave turned from the area he was looking in and followed his companion 's signal to a sort of smooth good-spaced area. There he found Laserbeak sitting atop of Starscream ; who was curled up in a tight ball shivering against the cave's wall.

As Soundwave had entered the area Laserbeak flew back up and re-attached to the navy blue mech's chassis. "Starscream : Found. Mission : completed." The TIC said, stepping over to the poor shivering seeker, crouching down and gently picking up the seeker in his long arms. The SIC was as cold as the cave itself, making Soundwave lightly shiver from the cold contact.

The TIC stood up and reached a servo to his COMMlink. "Lord Megatron--Starscream has--been--found-." Soundwave said through the COMM the moment it had been answered, using voice clips from the other Decepticons as usual.

Through the 'link Soundwave could hear Megatron give a grunt. "Excellent work, Soundwave. Retreat to Nemesis..." The warlord hissed through the COMM, though he seemed still very much angry, he must've taken care of Optimus Prime ; which was good for them. Soundwave exited the area and entered the clearing before Summoning a groundbridge in front of where he had standing.

Before the TIC entered the 'bridge with the SIC, he made sure to send another one over to their leader's location, then After getting done with that he entered his groundbridge. Entering one of the many halls of the nemesis the silent mech began walking through the halls, heading in the direction of the medbay. As he walked along the pale purple halls he was met with the doors to the said location, the doors automatically sliding open for his entry when it sensed his presence.

Entering the medbay, the doors closed behind him as he was greeted by a cherry red mech. "Greetings, 'Wave. And what brings you in here today?" Knockout greeted Soundwave, too busy organizing his medical tools to look at Soundwave. " Starscream--needing medical assistance-. " Soundwave said using two of Knockout's voice clips. The cherry red mech turned to face the TIC, Knockout frowned as his optics lay upon the shivering SIC.

 "I told him to take that energon." He huffed, grabbing the seeker from Soundwave's arms and laying him on a medberth, then waving off Soundwave to dismiss him. The TIC exited the medbay as silent as usual, leaving Knockout to his work.

 .

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

  - .... . / -. .. -. - .... / --- ..-. / .- / ... .... .- -.. --- .--

End of ch.7

_____________________________________

Just to let y'all know ima doing a bit of editing with the other chapts ^ ^

As always my Random Readers, have a Random Day/Evening/Night! And keep reading!