(3) Change in Weather

Location : The Forests.

Third POV :

It was the sound of thunder that had pulled Starscream from his memories as he looked up to the sky, seeing the clouds grow darker as a rain droplet hit his frame, the water droplets soon pouring down, quickly soaking every un-sheltered thing in the cold rain.

"Scrap!" Starscream exclaimed in annoyance from both the storm and the disturbance of his happy memories. Starscream looked looked around for any shelter, standing up as the storm clouds formed their way through the sky, consuming the sunlight and all that was there, replacing it all with gray and thunder.

Starscream backed away as he turned around and ran through the now soaked forest, he put one of his servos up to shield the soaking trees from hitting his faceplates, while his other servo reached for his COMMlink.
"Soundwave! I need a groundbridge to the ship immediately!" Starscream shouted through the COMM, the only thing that responded back was static. He though about flying out of there but the rain only shot down harder----and seekers weren't so keen on flying in weather like this.

"Hello!? Soundwave!? Anyone!!?" Starscream yelled but it was no use, he had lost signal through the storm. Starscream grumbled, then yelped as he slipped from a patch of mud, faceplanting into the wet and muddy forest ground. "Stupid filthy planet!!" Starscream shouted as he spat up the mud and wiped his faceplates, quickly getting back up and seeking shelter. As Starscream sped through the soaking forest he could see a cave in the far distance.

Starscream carefully quickened his pace through the soaked trees to reach the cave, almost slipping  a few times halfway there. Immediately the seeker scuttled inside without a second thought.

Running through the cave, then slowing down into a walk and catching his intake as he went deeper to look around his surroundings, the cave gave barely any light, only dim. The walls jagged and cracked, some rain leaked from a small hole in the ceiling, dripping onto the seeker's helm, he growled and wiped it off. Starscream found a little smooth area and flopped down on the cave floor, bringing his legs close to his chassis, hugging himself tightly as he trembled from the cold that had been caused by the rain.

He got a beeping from a warning in his systems..... Alerting him His energon tanks were dangerously low. The seeker gasped in horror and cursed himself out at his stupidity, deciding to try his COMMlink one more time.

"Hello?! Anyone there?!" Starscream desperately shouted, but the same static was the only thing that would respond back. He decided to try and send a broadcast instead, hoping that it would send after the storm had cleared a bit if he had already gone unconscious.

"This is Commander Starscream! If you receive this message, I'm stranded in a cave! Coordinates should be attached to this message. Hurry up!" Starscream rapidly shouted before broadcasting the message to anyone he could, hoping it would send through after awhile if he didn't make it through.

____________________________________

Location : Autobot Base.

Third Person POV :

Optimus, Bulkhead and Bumblebee had already carried the cybertronian into the base after they had got him mostly out of the ice----still being a bit of small chunks here and there. Ratchet quickly set up a medberth for the large being, Optimus and Bulkhead gently laid him on the medberth----the mech being too big for it and hanging off a bit----before backing away for Ratchet to inspect the large cybertronian.

Arcee looked at the big mech, his gleaming white paintjob and blue and red accents reminded her of her old partner Tailgate, making her narrow her optics sadly and look away.

"He's in stasis, other than that he's completely fine and uninjured." Ratchet informed, finishing his scans and inspections. Arcee walked up to stand beside the prime. "Does he look any familiar to you Optimus?" Arcee asked, looking up at the prime. "Unfortunately I do not recognize this being, though I do know that he is on our side." Optimus said, looking over at the large white mech's red Autobot insignia imprinted on his chassis before looking back to the femme. "It will be soon we identify him, Arcee." The prime said before walking into the hall.

 the prime walked deeper into the base, heading for the storage room to get heaters to help defrost the                still-in-frozen-stasis mech. After a couple moments he came back with two heaters, setting them down on each side of the medberth the large cybertronian was half laying on, activating the heaters to set them on high as he, Ratchet, and the others waited for the being to warm up.

End of ch. 3