CHRISTMAS CHAPTER BECUZ YES 😍😍❄❄

(This part was edited, as to why it doesn't show being published on Xmas)

Location : The Nemesis.

Third Person POV :

All the Autobots and Decepticons decided to celebrate Christmas, because why not? This was one of the days to get along with eachother. Everyone was happy and everything was doing great for once. They were all smiling and laughing, some wearing scarfs, some wearing hats, and sipping fresh hot energon cocoa.

Dreadwing and Skyquake would tell each other jokes whilst teasing eachother like the siblings they are. Knockout would put mistletoes in random places and even put one above him and his partner Breakdown, and yes they did kiss of course, they had a whole make out session in front of everyone actually. 

Megatron and Optimus were sitting on a metal bench and talked about the past times before war, and talked about their achievements as they sipped on the hot energon cocoa.

Arachnid would tease Arcee and Starscream from time to time

Arachnid would tease Arcee and Starscream from time to time.... Mostly teasing Arcee. Cliffjumper would talk about his adventures and quests to the others, and hold back Arcee from punching Arachnid. Tailgate was chilling with the two as he was very entertained and happy, he was also the one who had the most marshmallows in his cocoa.

Bulkhead and Wheeljack would tell everyone about their dangerous missions and sorts. Smokescreen and Bumblebee were sitting by Jack, Miko, Rafael, June and Fowler as the humans sipped on their hot cocoa, like always Jack and Miko were playing against each other on the game and they would have lots of conversations of the crazy weirdness that has been going on lately.

Soundwave would play the music on the Nemesis speakers and listened to Shockwave as he talked about experiments and science, they even danced with each other once as some others joined along.

Predaking would observe everything since it was new to him as Darksteel and Skylynx would play fight with each other, almost knocking a few bots over or crashing into them. Shockwave had to put them in time out for being too rowdy, and because Darksteel ate half a bag of marshmallows.

Steve would chat with the other Vehicons and tell jokes to each other. Ultra Magnus would also chat with the Vehicons but would mostly bore them out with his talk. Gary would always turn his serious talk into jokes, as to why they stood around longer.

Ratchet was chilling with Wheeljack and Bulkhead sipping a cube of Energon as he listened to their stories and adventures, though they did get scolded once because Wheeljack sliced a cup of half full cocoa 'on accident' and spilled it on Ratchet.

Starscream and Skyfire were sitting together on a bench as they talked and laughed with each other, both sipping on a cup of hot Energon cocoa.

After a few minutes everyone gave each other their Christmas presents in secret Santa, Knockout got a brand new buffer and polish. Soundwave got a plushie of Shockwave and a cassette tape. Smokescreen got a badge and cried with joy a little. Optimus got a set of datapads to read. Arcee said her partners were her Christmas presents. Raf got a new RC car. Ratchet got a new wrench along with more tools he very much needed. Megatron got a new sword with his gladiator name carved into it. Miko got a new guitar and drums.

Someone gave Arachnid Raid Bug Spray. didbeiejkeoerjpwknfeifhlz
Idk wat the others would get lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After everyone got and gave their presents Starscream and Skyfire were hanging out with the others when Knockout snuck a mistletoe above the both of them.
"Hey Screamer, you might want to look up." Knockout told Starscream with a smug look on his faceplates.
"What are you talking about-" Starscream said as he and Skyfire looked up, they both saw the mistletoe and blushed as they looked away from each other, some of the other bots chuckled.

"Don't be shy now." Knockout said as he pushed Starscream a little closer."I believe we should give them some priva-" Optimus said but was cut off when Starscream stood on the tips of his pedes and pulled Skyfire down to his level to give him a loving smooch on the dermas. Skyfire smooched him back as some of the bots said 'aww' and some would look away with a faint blue hue on their flaceplates.

"Get a room you two!" Dreadwing said as Skyquake lightly chuckled, and so Skyfire and Starscream pulled away with Starscream having a bright blue hue across his face as he scoffed at the twins.

 Starscream yelped when he felt himself being picked up by Skyfire. Skyfire carried Starscream bridal style as he walked out of the room whilst giving him loving pecks. It seems they really were getting a room (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ). I swear they only cuddled. You can't arrest me again.

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇End of Christmas chapter࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥