Chapter 1✨

Son where are you getting ready to go now?

Hey mom, can I go out for a while?

Zhan, wait a minute. Time to see how much. It's late at night. Can you tell me where you are going now?

What is the meaning of this? Mom, I am not a baby. Why should I tell you always wherever I go? Don't I have freedom? I'm a boy too. I can't stay like a woman.

Son, what nonsense are you talking about?

Mama, I'm not taking nonsense. I'm talking the truth.

Can't you tell where you are going at night?

I will go out with my friend. It is going to be late.

Mrs. Xiao stopped Zhan again when Zhan was about to leave.

Zhan, listen, you still haven't given a proper answer to what I asked you in the morning. What do I say to those people?

Tell them I don't like to this.

Son, if you don't like it, tell me why.

Oh, Mom. I said I don't want to get married right now. Besides, I don't like those girls who are made to feel comfortable at home like sugar balls. After the wedding, we will have to cook rice for them.

Son, how can you say that? That child is good and well-mannered. Don't criticize people this way.

Oh mom, I won't tell you about that girl..

You saw her after many years. The girl is beautiful. She studied well and has a degree and also she is the only child in the family, all that property belongs to her. So is there anything wrong with that family? Everyone in that family is willing for this marriage. Besides, Uncle Meng is a good business friend of your father.

I told you once. I can't. Don't come talk to me about that shit again.

Zhan, shut up. No more words. If you don't have a good reason to dislike it, you should marry Yizi. That is all.

What the hell? Why am I marring someone I don't like?

Is there a reason you don't like it?

........................

Why are you not talking, son? Tell me why you can't marry her? Is there anyone else you like?

If there is such a person, will you stop this?

Son, are you telling the truth? If you have someone, why didn't you tell me?

Mom, first answer what I asked. If I have someone like that, will I be allowed to marry that one?

Son, what did you think of this mama...? Do you think we are doing all this for business? Zhan, are you saying that we have fallen to such a low level that we can take away your happiness because of business?

So, isn't that what Mama told me so much about that girl's family?

Son, look how old you are now. As parents, it is our duty to do that for our child at the right time. So we didn't know you had someone on your mind until you told me about that one. If you know that there is such a person, you know very well that we will allow your happiness. Okay, that doesn't matter. Now tell me who is that girl.

📳📳
Mama, give me a minute.
Zhan went out a bit and answered the call.

Hello,

Where are you? Hurry up. It's been about 10 minutes since I came.

Sorry, man, I'm still at home.

What the hell are you still doing at home?

This...can't be with our mom.