Chapter 8✨

(20/01/2024)

(20/01/2024)

Thanks for my loving readers....
I got this achievement because of your love.....

Love you all ❤️

Let's go to the story

*****************************

Finally, after I called the garage, they came and took the car away in about fifteen minutes. They asked to come and take the car tomorrow.

Is that all right, sir?

That's right, now I have to find a way to go. Do the taxis go like that on this road?

There are not many taxis on this road, sir. Because this is not a main road.

Oh shit. What are you doing now?

**************************************

While he was thinking with his hand on his head, an idea came to my head. I can drop him home. But what's the point of asking? I don't think that elephant head will want to ride the same bike with me. But you can't leave it here. What to do?

Sir, if you come with me, I can give a drop.

What, I go with you. How could it be?

If you ask how, it is on the bike. How else?

Do you want me to go on the same bike with you? No way. Never.

Why not sir? I have no other way to help you sir. If you come, I will give a drop. Or I'm leaving. Go home as you wish sir.

After saying that, when I got on the bike, I saw him helpless without anything to say. But there is nothing to do. If I can't come to greatness when asked to take it as best as I can, I have nothing to do. I don't have time to worry about those things. Even when they are so helpless, their greatness is not reduced by a tenth. So then, keep watching the ghosts over there. I am gonna go. I'm angry too.. This ass... '' I can't go on a bike..'' Blaah Blaah.... What nonsense...

Sir, I ask for the last time, what do you say? coming or not

...................

Sir, won't you come? So I went...

I started the bike and started to race the bick. Then he got really scared and widened his eyes. I looked at him with my full face helmet on, winked and just increased the racing sound the bike when I heard the voice I expected.

Ah..okay..there it is. I will come.

Why? Did you change your mind sir? ummm...

hmm...

Okay then get on.

Ah...

I told to get on . What are you waiting for, sir? Do you want to go and see the ghosts late at night?